GDT: Devils at Panthers 7p MSG2+: The end of an agonizing marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Pretty much a microcosm of our season, typical Devils game.

The only thing that would have been better is if they scored an ENG or we lost in the shootout.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
I called it earlier! Jagr came back to haunt us with the game winning goal! O well, atleast the season is finally over and we can move on

theking72

Confucius Ackbar
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
NJ
its-over-go-home.gif

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Odd satisfaction in knowing this disaster is over and hopefully the changeover begins

It's like a boil or a gigantic pimple that finally comes to a head and can be popped. It hurts like hell before it comes to a head, hurts like hell to squeeze it, and hurts like hell when it pops. But feels damn good when allllll the pus is gone

Gross description, but apropos

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Do people still think the Oates PP doesn't cause shorthanded chances against every game? A shorthanded chance led to a penalty (don't even remember who it was anymore) which started the 4 on 4. Pretty sure it was right before Bernier got booted.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Do people still think the Oates PP doesn't cause shorthanded chances against every game? A shorthanded chance led to a penalty (don't even remember who it was anymore) which started the 4 on 4. Pretty sure it was right before Bernier got booted.

He seems to think that because it worked in Washington it will work here. Problem is we don't have Ovechkin, Backstrom, and Green on our PP.

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
that was honestly the most drag ass season of devils hockey i've seen, and i've been watching regularly since 84 or so.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He seems to think that because it worked in Washington it will work here. Problem is we don't have Ovechkin, Backstrom, and Green on our PP.
I mean don't get me wrong, it's been fairly effective at scoring. It hasn't dropped off a whole lot since he took over from Barr, it just is prone to shorthanded chances against every game.
that was honestly the most drag ass season of devils hockey i've seen, and i've been watching regularly since 84 or so.

I thought it went by fast. Though I'm not as bummed about the season ending as I was the last two years, that's for **** sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad