Status
Not open for further replies.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
OIP.KtMQwfUMTf0SyPZlZQ2WTQHaLF

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Blackwood gives up a meh goal seconds after getting run into.

But we’ll play him until the wheels fall off because getting blown out with an injured Blackwood is better than getting blown out with the AHL clowns.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Butcher could have maybe put a little pressure on him keeping him thinking a bit and pushing him a bit more outside while still taking the passing lane away. Really tough 2on1 to take tho.

Goomba

Mario is a Devils fan
May 7, 2021
Why is Mackenzie still in?

I understand letting a player go on if he wants to work through it, but this is game 55 of 56 and he wont be playing anymore. So why let him work through something if its to end the season

Reactions: NJDevs26

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Sweet shot by Barzal. Mac looks hurt and hasn't been himself since his injury and COVID, but people just want to brush that off.

At this point, the young guys have shown some resilience to end the season. At this point, I'm OK with dropping the last 2 games for draft purposes.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Why is Mackenzie still in?

I understand letting a player go on if he wants to work through it, but this is game 55 of 56 and he wont be playing anymore. So why let him work through something if its to end the season

It's not even so much about Monday, it's 5-1 in the third period tonight. What's the point of trying to 'manage an injury' now?! Pull him, if he's less than 110% Monday don't bother playing him. We're at the finish line, they've had a few wins to feel good about themselves. We're not gonna finish any higher (or lower) in the standings with wins and losses now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad