Devils 3 on 3 Wednesday and Red and White Scrimmage Wednesday and Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
For those who were upset with the Nemec pick, today you got to see what a stud the kid really is. But he has already proven himself in big tournaments against elite competition. It's rare to draft a RD so good and so polished that he could make the big team in season 1. Would not be surprised one bit that he ends up having the best career of any player from this draft.
So maybe he can unlock his inner Lovejoy?

Jukurit

May 16, 2022
Wow. Joonas Oden is at Devils Dev Camp? Surprised he didn't go to Seattle's camp. Big fan of Oden (and his younger brother too). If it's not too much of an inconvenience, can somebody keep me updated how he's looking?

ninetyeight

Jun 3, 2007
Finland
Wow. Joonas Oden is at Devils Dev Camp? Surprised he didn't go to Seattle's camp. Big fan of Oden (and his younger brother too). If it's not too much of an inconvenience, can somebody keep me updated how he's looking?

He looked pretty good, slick shootout goal too. The prospect scrimmage and highlights are on YouTube.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
No playing against Laval!
Nope, hopefully he's good enough to be a Comet now. He'll be a water bug. If he can keep out of harm's way and score half as well as he did in jrs he will be an asset. If not we just added another to the Adirondack Thunder roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad