Status
Not open for further replies.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
This is how I would set us up for opening night

Bratt - Hischier - Gusev
Johnsson - Hughes - Palmieri
Zacha - Zajac - Boqvist
Wood - Merkley - Bastian (I suspect he gets the AHL again and Mcleod takes C and Merkley W, even though I feel he has earned it
McLeod as the 13th

Murray - Severson
Butcher - Subban
Kulikov - Smith (Thinking they want Smith a Krug-type, on his off-side focused on transition/offense)

Blackwood/Crawford, theyll likely split or maybe 5-7 more for Blackwood
no hynes :vhappy:

there's a chance :yo:

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
This is how I would set us up for opening night

Bratt - Hischier - Gusev
Johnsson - Hughes - Palmieri
Zacha - Zajac - Boqvist
Wood - Merkley - Bastian (I suspect he gets the AHL again and Mcleod takes C and Merkley W, even though I feel he has earned it
McLeod as the 13th

Murray - Severson
Butcher - Subban
Kulikov - Smith (Thinking they want Smith a Krug-type, on his off-side focused on transition/offense)

Blackwood/Crawford, theyll likely split or maybe 5-7 more for Blackwood

butcher/subban could be a problem but the rest of it looks good!

Reactions: Hischier and Hughes

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
butcher/subban could be a problem but the rest of it looks good!

Butcher should be on a good team on a third pair and a second PP unit where he can play to his strengths and be sheltered. NJ doesn’t have that luxury for him and he is miscast at this point on this team. Maybe he improves enough to be a real second pair defender but I don’t think it’s likely. At his salary he’s probably untradeable and even with retention the return would probably be peanuts. It’s a shame there doesn’t seem to be a decent landing spot where he and Wood could be traded for an incremental upgrade on defense.

Reactions: Guadana

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Looks like a Green “reverse retro” jersey is confirmed.

source.gif

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Stoked for the Green. We'll likely have a black jersey as well with the power 31 program. All teams will at least have 4 jerseys next season. Some will have 5 ( i.e. Dallas)

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
thats not what its going to look like though it's just a graphic to show the colors of all the teams. curious to see what a green jersey actually will look though. it will probably be ugly but shut up and take my money!

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
I will end up buying it because I love the Christmas color scheme.

Same. There's something about the Christmas color scheme that pops and is very unique. The red and black is very bland and kind of just "here are the Devils." Classic, but incredibly boring and safe. Looking forward to something different with the green.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I like our retros. I'm sure this will be fine but half of y'all will lose your minds over something this irrelevant. Like when some posters bitched about the helmet decals.

Reactions: Ripshot 43

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
I like our retros. I'm sure this will be fine but half of y'all will lose your minds over something this irrelevant. Like when some posters bitched about the helmet decals.

Kind of shocking that the jersey redesign outrage dissipated so quickly. The new jerseys are still pretty atrocious, but nobody mentioned it after the first month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad