Post-Game Talk: Devils 2, Bruins 1 - sudden death (to Boston)!

HF Devils Three Stars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I feel like in 2019 we mostly didn't have them because we didn't even fill up the GDT. Even if there was it couldn't have been more than a few pages.

We weren't using them for a while because the 1000 post limit on threads was lifted temporarily, but it was then reinstated.

Not every GDT crossed 40 pages over the years, but we had plenty and had to essentially have a second GDT that doubled as the PGT.

Live threads seems to have people positing quicker.

Also this board is pretty active. A lot of teams barely crack 10 pages on their GDT.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
you me and My3Sons makes three, we're all Devils inside (as well as kids)
yeah we aint getting any younger are we !!!!

Speak for yourself. I’ve got the new Tom Brady book called “How to Look Better as You Get Older By Eating Avocados and Not From HGH and Steroid Cocktails”

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I'm a paying sponsor of HF they should include it automatically !
it probably doesnt work on a PC anyway, its probably best on iphones etc

Guess again.

I always use a PC and LIVE always works. :naughty:

Ya... all you have to do is enable/sign up. Problem is, I can't remember how to do that. It's something like joining a group called #LiveUpdates or something ridiculous like that

-edit-
I think you can do it by going to your profile and on the bottom of your settings list (on the left) there should be a "Join User Groups" section. I *THINK* you can click on that, find the "Live Threads" group and hit "Join User Group".

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
I'm a paying sponsor of HF they should include it automatically !
it probably doesnt work on a PC anyway, its probably best on iphones etc

Nubmer6 is right, just go into your settings by hovering over your avatar/user name and on the lower right will be JOIN USER GROUPS. Click on that and it will bring up the option to join live threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad