Development Camp 2019

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I held off on buying tickets for Wednesday because I wanted to see if US women were gonna win the world cup and have another parade, which happens to be Wednesday as well so I'm going to that instead.

I'm going to the scrimmage on Saturday though which is fine by me because it's the better of the two events anyway.

Reactions: NJDevs26
Aug 10, 2010
NJ
I think they’d draw a very good crowd because of Hughes in the main pru center rink if the ice was ready for it by this time of the year but I doubt there’s any ice ready.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
McLeod: That's what I love about these d camp invites, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

giphy.gif

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
I want to see Talvitie in Devils jersey so much, that the pessimist in me is convinced that he will be traded before that ever happens. :sarcasm:

Stephen Gionta

Boston College > Boston University
Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
The fact that Ty Smith and Jesper Boqvist were assigned 24 and 90, respectively, while Joey Anderson and Brett Seney kept 49 and 43, respectively, is just about all you need to know about how the organization views these two players. Both Smith and Boqvist will be on the 23 man roster come October.

Quest for Stanley

Dec 12, 2017
The fact that Ty Smith and Jesper Boqvist were assigned 24 and 90, respectively, while Joey Anderson and Brett Seney kept 49 and 43, respectively, is just about all you need to know about how the organization views these two players. Both Smith and Boqvist will be on the 23 man roster come October.
The Devils view all 4 highly. Seney's 43 is awesome & worn by a lot of the NHL's young guns....no need to change. Anderson's 49 is sweet too!

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ

It's a realistic view to think that Smith and Boqvist are good shots to play the season in NJ, especially considering they're 2 of our top 3 prospects and can't split time in Binghamton.

What numbers did Anderson and Seney previously wear and were they even available like 24 & 90 were?

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Any notable absences from the roster? Think there were two guys drafting this summer that are not coming - assuming it's the two Russian players that were drafted?

Stephen Gionta

Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
The Devils view all 4 highly. Seney's 43 is awesome & worn by a lot of the NHL's young guns....no need to change. Anderson's 49 is sweet too!

I love both Seney and Anderson and think they have a role in this organization moving forward, but I see both of them starting this season in the AHL unless they absolutely shine in training camp.

Reactions: Quest for Stanley

Stephen Gionta

Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
It's a realistic view to think that Smith and Boqvist are good shots to play the season in NJ, especially considering they're 2 of our top 3 prospects and can't split time in Binghamton.

What numbers did Anderson and Seney previously wear and were they even available like 24 & 90 were?

Anderson wore 13 for the US team and in college but obviously that wasn't available, and Seney wore 13 in college as well.

I never understood why Seney didn't get powerplay time last season. I think Seney can become a solid 2nd line center.

Reactions: Quest for Stanley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad