Prospect Info: Development Camp - 2018

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Who is going?

Needing reports, photos, videos.

Looking forward to hear how Vilardi looks in first on ice drills...and all others. Most talent at a Dev Camp in over a decade.

Numbers:

Rasmus Kupari - 89
Akil Thomas - 86
Aidan Dudas - 87
Johan Sodergran - 88
David Hrenak - 31
Jacob Ingham - 37
Austin Strand - 71
Cole Kehler - 65
Brad Morrison - 63

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
No Brickley? Guess he's already deemed beyond this camp....which is not a bad thing. Kind of expected Rempal, though.

Great article that Gann did on Brickley, after he played that 1 game. Reading about his attitude - wanting used equipment - was pretty impressive...so as to
not have to be out there, trying to play with equipment that needed breaking in. Reading about how fast he gets out of the zone, makes me happy.
This kid has the makings to be a stud. Have a feeling he's working hard all Summer to be ready to take a spot.

LA Kings Assistant GM Michael Futa On Newly-Acquired Defenseman Daniel Brickley

“The guys have been really impressed with what they’ve seen in practice, so far,” said Futa. “I think John Stevens said it best, that he doesn’t spend a whole lot of time in his own end because of how effective he is at moving the puck.”

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
No Brickley? Guess he's already deemed beyond this camp....which is not a bad thing. Kind of expceted Rempal, though.

Great article that Gann did on Brickley, after he played that 1 game. Reading about his attitude - wanting used equipment - was pretty impressive...so as to
not have to be out there, trying to play with equipment that needed breaking in. Reading about how fast he gets out of the zone, makes me happy.
This kid has the makings to be a stud. Have a feeling he's working hard all Summer to be ready to take a spot.

#TradeMuzzin!!!

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
Riese Zmolek will be attending. Minnesota State defenseman who is the son of former NHL 1st Rounder Dave Zmolek

Reactions: Basilisk

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Nathan Dunkley is an interesting invite. Came over to London from Kingston at the OHL trade deadline. Going to be a key player for the Knights this season.

He should put up some solid numbers. I wouldn’t be surprised if he bags 40 goals for the Knights.

Intersted to hear how he does at dev. camp.

Reactions: Alex Martinez

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Gonna try to make it Thursday if my schedule doesn't fill up!

No Brickley? Guess he's already deemed beyond this camp....which is not a bad thing. Kind of expected Rempal, though.

“The guys have been really impressed with what they’ve seen in practice, so far,” said Futa. “I think John Stevens said it best, that he doesn’t spend a whole lot of time in his own end because of how effective he is at moving the puck.”

Brickley, Rempal, and a few others (Amadio) were mentioned by Rosen as being in a more 'advanced' group skating later.

Reactions: Sol and King Trouty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad