Post-Game Talk: Devastating loss

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I’m not saying fans, I’m saying the players were happy to see him leave. The Flames also suffered some really poor starts in that series with the “battler”.

Oh, well, even better. They gave him 0 run support after the 1st game

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I’ve been away from technology all day (yay me!), I’m sure I didn’t miss much. My biggest concern is that I hope we didn’t have to call 911 for any mishaps or stage an intervention. (I shouldn't make light of those things, but I think we all take the ups an downs of this silly hockey club way too far some times). Let’s pool our positive karma and boot stomp those LA posers tomorrow and live for another day (figuratively live as in play, not literally speaking). :)

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
The worst part of the oilers not showing up for the last 2 games it the nut punch they're delivering to every business in this city that could really use the good will and income a decent playoff run would generate. Feel bad for the pubs n restaurants that coulda made a few bucks from a couple rounds. . Pretty disappointing considering the city kept supporting in the really ugly times. And they come out n lay a pair of Calgary steamers. Fn coilers...

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
The worst part of the oilers not showing up for the last 2 games it the nut punch they're delivering to every business in this city that could really use the good will and income a decent playoff run would generate. Feel bad for the pubs n restaurants that coulda made a few bucks from a couple rounds. . Pretty disappointing considering the city kept supporting in the really ugly times. And they come out n lay a pair of Calgary steamers. Fn coilers...

Agreed. Ice District will be a ghost town afterwards, especially with the perpetual construction

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Having tacos tonight. Not going to be near as enjoyable :(

Oilers better win tomorrow. I don’t want my wife to see me throw the tv across the room
I had tacos TWICE today. I don't think the Oilers will lose in 6, they'll be desperate and win like 10-1 and then get shutout at home in game 7, that seems to be more on brand.

• Love
Reactions: tardigrade81

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino