GDT: Detroit vs Penguins 3PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
In the next couple years he's going to emerge as our top player, maybe a different draft pick will surpass him but the kid is gonna be a great NHLer

His ceiling is sky high, what makes me hopeful is all of his weaknesses can be taught and worked on. He has all the things you cant teach.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
I do wonder what Mantha would be like on the PK, with that reach, ability to win board battles he could be realgud as well as a SHG threat that teams would have to watchbout for.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Mantha's reach is incredible. His shot is hard. He has the ability to shoot low with a quick release like guys like Iginla and Kessel. His forecheck is hard, he's strong on the boards, and he is a great passer at times. Tonight for example I noticed he's passing in the skates a tad too much.

Mantha seems to have elite winger ability.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
"we must examine his face in the hopes we can give a 4 min power play "NHL refs

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
I thought blood was automatic 4? I'd be furious if I was Hagelin.

Also LOL at blaming Tatar not being on top line for us missing playoffs.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
I have not seen the entire game but is Smith having another strong outing? He looks to lead us in IT for the second game in a row. It makes such a difference when he is playing strong opposed to having constant brainfarts!

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I have not seen the entire game but is Smith having another strong outing? He looks to lead us in IT for the second game in a row. It makes such a difference when he is playing strong opposed to having constant brainfarts!

I hope it raises his stock

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010

He's had a good game. Not as amazing as Edzo and Pierre seem to think...but that's okay. Raises his stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad