Not open for further replies.

grewalwings

May 23, 2014
Ontario
Last edited:

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I loved hearing Ken and Mickey talk about Chelios yesterday and the fact that Lilja/Lebda was our top pairing at one point during that season.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
That might be the worst D-Core I have ever seen.

Honestly, I'm laughing its so pitiful.

loved hearing Ken and Mickey talk about Chelios yesterday and the fact that Lilja/Lebda was our top pairing at one point during that season.

I remember that, we had 10 starters out in February. If not for those injuries we could have set a record for points that year

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Can't believe we are one of the two teams 'headlining' the Sunday match-up of 'Hockey Weekend Across America' on national TV.

Says something about the Red Wings franchise though.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Goodness, it's going to be a long night is that first shift was anything to go by

update: and the second shift

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Talking about the Wings only being 8 points out and how if they go on a run they might still make it. And how good the future looks.

Did Holland give them approved talking points?!

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Can't believe we are one of the two teams 'headlining' the Sunday match-up of 'Hockey Weekend Across America' on national TV.

Says something about the Red Wings franchise though.

Just how scheduling works, not surprising considering over a quarter of clubs are featured today, one of whom is buffalo. Original 6 vs Stanley cup champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad