GDT: Detroit Red Wings vs Montreal Canadiens 11/12/16 7:00pm EST SN, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
When Max REALLy wants to, he can be a hell of a player

and its good to see sometimes because we NEED that if were gonna go anywhere

i actually miss that feeling two years ago where it seemed like Max scored 2 a game on his way to 40 for those couple of years

it was fun, i want that Max back, im seeing some flashes

He used to shoot hard and accurate... Drive the net with his left shoulder down... Now all he does is shoot from the halfboard..

RedFlamingo

Oct 10, 2014
Montreal
Im astounded to see so much hate on ghetto is his second game of the year... I definitely see a hard working guy, its only a matter of time. But hey, let's trade him instead of master cruiser patches who probably hasn't broken a sweat in 15 games.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
When Max REALLy wants to, he can be a hell of a player

and its good to see sometimes because we NEED that if were gonna go anywhere

i actually miss that feeling two years ago where it seemed like Max scored 2 a game on his way to 40 for those couple of years

it was fun, i want that Max back, im seeing some flashes

Max is now put on a line filled with energy players. Clearly, it starts with Danault. Now Shaw got the memo.....and then Max has to follow. Just a great line.

Frankly.....kuds to Therrien right now. Pushing all the right buttons at the right freakin time.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Max is now put on a line filled with energy players. Clearly, it starts with Danault. Now Shaw got the memo.....and then Max has to follow. Just a great line.

Frankly.....kuds to Therrien right now. Pushing all the right buttons at the right freakin time.

I never give him praise but he is doing some good things in the last few games.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
We are looking very good right now, a tough task to get back in wouldn't you say?

He only came out due to injury. When he is ready he will get back in. Ghetto/Carr/DD/Flynn are all interchangeable game in game out.

Even when he wasn't producing MT was still throwing him out there because of his play away from the puck. He is an MT type of player. IMHO the team will be better with Lek in the lineup as well.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Yes. Or Andrighetto.

He's getting looks. Even if he's still closer to a 3rd liner, he's still only 21 years old and has a ridiculous shot and ridiculous talent.

Yup he has a good release, kinda reminds me of Galchenyuk and how he had a great shot but nothing was going in for him (until everything clicked in the 2nd half of last season).

He needs to take a page from Danault/Radulov and learn how to play more efficiently. One thing i don't like about him is that he plays too hectic, i find that he runs around a bit too much (and chases the play) without accomplishing much. Still looks nervous, he needs to play way more relaxed.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Well, svens already hit waivers lol

but yeah i forgot about him, hes definitely the odd man out

I think now he might clear. Different time now. FLA just picked up Griffith. AHL nobodies fell off from other teams so someone might take a flyer on him.

feds91

May 17, 2004
Im astounded to see so much hate on ghetto is his second game of the year... I definitely see a hard working guy, its only a matter of time. But hey, let's trade him instead of master cruiser patches who probably hasn't broken a sweat in 15 games.

yeah, let's trade the 24th leading point producer last season, 10th best goals scorer in past 5 seasons. of course ghetto is worth more. :laugh:
what a ridiculous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad