GDT: Detroit Red Wings vs Montreal Canadiens 11/12/16 7:00pm EST SN, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
P1htYvQ.jpg

62uPsLM.jpg

ETaUeXp.jpg

5uiVgFh.jpg

Last Games

Habs Vault

RIP Leonard

Go :habs Go

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Seeing Paul Byron on the first line and Pacioretty on the 3rd sticks out like a sore thumb lol.

Any reason why Pateryn is scratched? Why is MT ******* around this guy?

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
Seeing Paul Byron on the first line and Pacioretty on the 3rd sticks out like a sore thumb lol.

Pateryn was horrible last game.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Pateryn was horrible last game.

I thought the habs dominated the game and were on their way to a shutout until Gallagher took a stupid penalty? Well Pateryn was playing great at the beginning of the season until he was benched for a rookie with zero nhl experience that had no business being in this league. They are going to give Pateryn the Tinordi treatment if they bench him after every bad game.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012

12-1-1 and DD scratched, but still complaining.
Geez.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Would like to see the 2nd line of Pacs/Danault/Gally

Pleks is pretty much a black hole offensively these days, other than some careless penalties Gally has been invisible since getting split from Chucky

K2MyEverest

Nov 27, 2010
Montreal
You don't see that often nowadays but I would play Carey Price on the back to back and give him a break next friday against Carolina... I can't imagine him not playing at Bell Centre tomorrow and on sunday against Chicago...

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
You don't see that often nowadays but I would play Carey Price on the back to back and give him a break next friday against Carolina... I can't imagine him not playing at Bell Centre tomorrow and on sunday against Chicago...

Maybe he will at least be available on Sunday if Al needs rescuing

Shabutie

Jul 26, 2004
Ottawa
I thought the habs dominated the game and were on their way to a shutout until Gallagher took a stupid penalty? Well Pateryn was playing great at the beginning of the season until he was benched for a rookie with zero nhl experience that had no business being in this league. They are going to give Pateryn the Tinordi treatment if they bench him after every bad game.
Pateryn didn't play vs LA. Hanley did.

I've found Pateryn very one dimensional, and doesn't particularly stand out in that dimension either. Totally fine with MT trying something out.. Redmond would be in if he wasn't injured.

euhchepas

Jan 16, 2015
Pateryn didn't play vs LA. Hanley did.

I've found Pateryn very one dimensional, and doesn't particularly stand out in that dimension either. Totally fine with MT trying something out.. Redmond would be in if he wasn't injured.

I really don't see that in Pateryn

he has a good first pass, can skate, plays physical, has a solid shot and plays well in his own zone

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
Playing Hanley is a disaster waiting to happen:help:

Why? I thought he looked great last game, mobile, moved the puck up instead of off the boards and out.. Even seen him go for a few stretch passes and they were right on target. Looks pretty comfortable out there. He's probably not a long term solution but he doesn't look like s disaster to me at all.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Why? I thought he looked great last game, mobile, moved the puck up instead of off the boards and out.. Even seen him go for a few stretch passes and they were right on target. Looks pretty comfortable out there. He's probably not a long term solution but he doesn't look like s disaster to me at all.

I missed last game so this is good to hear. I liked what I saw of Hanley late last season.

That said, Pateryn has earned more respect than to be benched after one bad game. He's been more than solid for us in the d-zone and has developed a nice offensive push. A shame Hanley's insertion came at the expense of Greg.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
I missed last game so this is good to hear. I liked what I saw of Hanley late last season.

That said, Pateryn has earned more respect than to be benched after one bad game. He's been more than solid for us in the d-zone and has developed a nice offensive push. A shame Hanley's insertion came at the expense of Greg.

The problem is that Pateryn wasn't even benched for one bad game. He was benched early in the season to make room for Sergachev. All reports were praising Pateryn for his early season play. How many games did he get after being benched to get back into shape?

Pateryn could be like a mini Weber on the 3rd pairing. Solid physical defenseman with a good first pass.

A1

Everything is awful
Oct 15, 2005
Montreal, Qc
I'm going to be at the game tonight so I'm really hoping Price is playing, he's Mr Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad