GDT: Detroit Red Wings vs Montreal Canadiens 11/12/16 7:00pm EST SN, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
Everyone on the team has done something from faceoff wins assist goals block shots etc guess what guys?

Mr. Zero aka DD is zero across the board zero in all category

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
This is a joke i hope? Desharnais would only show Danault how to NOT to play center..

besides Danault was a center his entire life, im pretty he gets it after just playing 30ish games as a winger

It's a joke, referring to when Galchenyuk was place on Desharnais wing last season :laugh:

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
I have no idea how those two tie together but Lehkonen is not going to be traded lol. He's already a top-6 forward.

You must think very little of top 6 NHL forwards. He's not a legit top 6, he's a middle 6 right now (closer to a 3rd liner). He needs to learn how to finish.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Danault is everything Eller should have been.

A responsible, productive two-way centerman.

TCIH

Nov 26, 2007
Montreal
Danault is everything Eller should have been.

A responsible, productive two-way centerman.
The best thing is he doesn't just take the puck and do circles in the offensive zone with it.

He goes straight to the net.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
You must think very little of top 6 NHL forwards. He's not a legit top 6, he's a middle 6 right now (closer to a 3rd liner). He needs to learn how to finish.

I would love to see him dominate in the AHL for a few weeks but unfortunately that cant happen.He is lacking in finish(no pun intended);)

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
When Max REALLy wants to, he can be a hell of a player

and its good to see sometimes because we NEED that if were gonna go anywhere

i actually miss that feeling two years ago where it seemed like Max scored 2 a game on his way to 40 for those couple of years

it was fun, i want that Max back, im seeing some flashes

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Where does he play, does Carr go back?

Yes. Or Andrighetto.

He's getting looks. Even if he's still closer to a 3rd liner, he's still only 21 years old and has a ridiculous shot and ridiculous talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad