GDT: Detroit Red Wings vs Montreal Canadiens 11/12/16 7:00pm EST SN, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I have no problem with Price starting tonight, you go with your best guy to win what is likely the more easier game and then hope for the best against the Hawks.

President Markov

Nov 10, 2015
Gatineau, Qc
Price in nets tonight makes a lot of sense since we are at home.
Montoya tomorrow also makes sense since, if I remember correctly, he said he was from the Chicago area and would like to play the Chicago game on Sunday.

Go habs go!:handclap::handclap:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
It's also not like Chicago is the juggernaut they have been. They're being saved by extraordinary goaltending from Crawford, a thing or two we know about.

Maybe he won't start, or he'll have a somewhat off night.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
ohsnap.gif

Fat Dracula will get us the win tonight!

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Given Price doesn't get injured, I don't think we ever move from the top of the division, all year.

President's Trophy would be nice. Not a Stanley Cup, but we haven't won a championship in 22 years, I'd take it. Of course SC would be best. We have a shot.

I think the Cup is coming east this year, anyways.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Given Price doesn't get injured, I don't think we ever move from the top of the division, all year.

President's Trophy would be nice. Not a Stanley Cup, but we haven't won a championship in 22 years, I'd take it. Of course SC would be best. We have a shot.

As far as us winning a cup goes, I want to see what we do against the better teams. LA was a nice test and we did well against them.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Playing Hanley is a disaster waiting to happen:help:

He struggled a bit against a pretty heavy team like L.A. but I think he will look better against a team like Detroit. That being said, I like Pateryn much better and should be back in the line-up really soon.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
I'm being torn apart...

If we win, it means a higher probability of seeing DD gone.

If we lose, it means a higher probability of seeing Therrien canned.

:huh:

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I don't even know why there's a fuss being made with DD and Pateryn scratched. Pateryn is a 16 mins/game D-Men and DD is ... well, let's call him a 12 mins/game forward. Those kind of players tend to be interchangeable and dressed, or not, for filling roster spots in order to come up with the best blend of players.

And it happened that we might just have played our best collective game without them.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Yup but it would be a downer if we crap out in the post season and find ourselves pointing the same fingers at the same players. :help:

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010

If you'be seen our schedule from around Christmas until February, you would know how important every win now is. That's not even including the California trip before then.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I'm hoping Danault plays like a monster, only way DD won't play. Also I want to see Radulov snipe a few

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Of course you play Price tonight, its a no brainer, its a divisional game tonight..

Also people worried about Al, he is a vet, he knows his role on this team, and he knew what his role was vs the Blue Jacket and why he wasn't pulled.

This is the reason the Habs got a vet backup.

Had it been a younger guy like Condon for example, that's when you worry about the players confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad