GDT: Detroit Red Wings vs. Carolina Hurricanes | 10/22/2018 | 7:30PM ET | FSD

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
It literally makes no sense to burn a year of Ras contract let him go and dominate junior and come back next year.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
It literally makes no sense to burn a year of Ras contract let him go and dominate junior and come back next year.
I wish I could remember where I read it but I swear I saw a quote from Blashill implying that Rasmussen may sit a couple more games to draw out his 9 games a bit more before they make a decision. So he'd get a little more time practicing with the Wings before he runs out of games.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
If I was Howard I would let Carolina score. Skate to the bench and say, "If yall don't want to play then I won't play as well"

Reactions: aar000n

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
I wish I could remember where I read it but I swear I saw a quote from Blashill implying that Rasmussen may sit a couple more games to draw out his 9 games a bit more before they make a decision. So he'd get a little more time practicing with the Wings before he runs out of games.
Not a bad idea. He clearly isn't ready to play in the NHL full time let alone play as a C...

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario

He's going to learn nothing in junior. He's struggling with the size and pace of the NHL, he will not be able go adapt to that in junior

It doesn't matter if we burn a year of his elc tbh

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
He's going to learn nothing in junior. He's struggling with the size and pace of the NHL, he will not be able go adapt to that in junior

It doesn't matter if we burn a year of his elc tbh
It might matter later. This rebuild is LONG TERM. We might need that extra year down the road.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
If I was Howard I would let Carolina score. Skate to the bench and say, "If yall don't want to play then I won't play as well"
I was watching a Kings game where they were getting badly outplayed and Sutter pulled Jonathan Quick and told the rest of the team "the way you guys are playing you don't deserve a goalie like Quick."

Not quite the same with Howard but I still like the idea.

Reactions: dragonballgtz

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
This is literally the worst game of the year so far. Blashill will officially be on the hot seat. But it really should be him AND Holland.

Reactions: Filppula

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad