GDT: Detroit Red Wings vs. Carolina Hurricanes | 10/22/2018 | 7:30PM ET | FSD

Sparkzuk

Jan 13, 2016
Lol Abby is so trash, can we just buy him out already. He'll be in the books until the year 3000 but at least he won't be on the ice.

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
Thought so also but I think he said "a doctor". Since he said he thinks Evgeny will be back before the end of the season.

That makes sense, I also thought he might have said Doc, but didn’t put two and two together till you pointed it out. Makes sense, thanks

Oct 18, 2006
Nice Faulk. That ability to keep the puck in in the first place was sensational.

Yandle last game, Faulk tonight, guys ability to keep it in is seriously impressive.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
21 shots in one period. They're gonna have to give Jimmy an IV in between periods to keep him hydrated.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
21-6 shots...nice effort Wings.

I know we have no talent, but come on, compete. Your jobs are to play hockey. There is no reason a team should be this bad. Even with a bad roster, you need to play with more pace than this. It's like they're mailing it in 3 weeks into the season. I think it's time to put Blash out of his misery and get rid of this clown. Should have been done 2 years ago.

Reactions: Filppula
Oct 18, 2006
Pathetic period. Daley's meant to be one of our steady hands on defence, yet he aimlessly just gave it away up the boards for no reason which very nearly led to a goal.

This team is so awful. Absolutely zero positives that period, none. One of the less interesting periods I can recall. Carolina looked good at least, nice puck movement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad