GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Toronto Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
That was cledar interference but its vs Detroit so like normal league policy Screw Detroit its a good goal.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
We should have played mcilrath. He could at least fight someone and prove entertainment

Z40

High Compete Level
Feb 10, 2012
Detroit
Mickey stressing that AA and Russo look alike. LoL. I don't see it. AA is darker and I could never mistake those caterpillars above his eyes.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
That was cledar interference but its vs Detroit so like normal league policy Screw Detroit its a good goal.
Interference had nothing to do with it. Detroit is standing still and getting badly outplayed.

Oct 18, 2006
Russo a real nervous start.

Fumbled the puck at the line, and then left the left side wide open. Miscommunication with XO.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
We should have played mcilrath. He could at least fight someone and prove entertainment

I'm gonna go ahead and be happy we brought up a kid I've been looking forward to watching for quite some time and seemingly has a future with this team seeing as I would be fine if we lost every game from here on out.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Mickey stressing that AA and Russo look alike. LoL. I don't see it. AA is darker and I could never mistake those caterpillars above his eyes.

Maybe he's just losing his vision in his advanced age

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago

They could be cousins :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
I'm gonna go ahead and be happy we brought up a kid I've been looking forward to watching for quite some time and seemingly has a future with this team seeing as I would be fine if we lost every game from here on out.

Yeah that too. I'm just sayin if we're gonna suck I wouldn't mind gooning it up a little. But yes play the kids

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Watching this on TSN here in Canada and Ray Ferrero is absolutely bashing the Wings and specifically Sheahan/our PP. It's more entertaining than watching the game really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad