Post-Game Talk: Detroit Red Wings @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 7PM ET | FSD

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
It's kind of beautiful when E gets all his weogwe behind a pick. And it goes on net.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
nice job abdelkader

cant believe this loser wears an A, what a horrible standard to set for our young players

Reactions: Realgud

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
DLR doesn't put up a lot of points but it seems like he's on the ice when a lot of good things happen. I've only seen about 60% of the games this year though so I'm not sure if my assessment is accurate. Too lazy to look up the stats right now. Anyone have thoughts on the kid?

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
DLR doesn't put up a lot of points but it seems like he's on the ice when a lot of good things happen. I've only seen about 60% of the games this year though so I'm not sure if my assessment is accurate. Too lazy to look up the stats right now. Anyone have thoughts on the kid?
For a waiver pick-up he's been excellent, does a lot of the little things right which coaches love

Reactions: Reddwit

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
This is going to drive me crazy. I keep thinking there is a broken stick on the ice by the borards:

NwQPWPU.png

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Plays like a waiver pickup of several years ago who turned out into a pretty darn good 4th line player... Drew Miller.

Which is awesome

Reactions: Reddwit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad