GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Los Angeles Kings 10:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
**** this Ozbad is getting put on mute for the third. I'd rather get punched in the face then listen to him talk out of his ass.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Sheahan, Richards, Datsyuk and Helm have been having a strong game.

Larkin is a bit too light to play the Kings.

Kings have been interfering all over the ice.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I'd honestly make Nyquist a healthy scratch. Most useless player on the team. He may be the weakest player on the puck I have ever seen. There's no denying the offensive skill, but that has been non-existent in the past month. What a useless player.

edmundbenz

Mar 30, 2014
New Jersey
I'd honestly make Nyquist a healthy scratch. Most useless player on the team. He may be the weakest player on the puck I have ever seen. There's no denying the offensive skill, but that has been non-existent in the past month. What a useless player.

Hmm. He had tons of GWG and useful in 3 on 3.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
The problem with the wings here isn't just being tired, they're making stupid mistakes all over the ice. Nobody seems focused at all besides Howard. It's the same story every time our player has the puck in our zone. Skate a little, either run into a King and lose the puck or make a bad pass that results in a King taking control of the puck. Our defense is just so, so awful.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario

I agree. I'm usually a nyquist defender too.

FissionFire

Dec 22, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
www.redwingscentral.com
The problem with the wings here isn't just being tired, they're making stupid mistakes all over the ice. Nobody seems focused at all besides Howard. It's the same story every time our player has the puck in our zone. Skate a little, either run into a King and lose the puck or make a bad pass that results in a King taking control of the puck. Our defense is just so, so awful.

Yes but physical fatigue leads to more mental errors. There are many studies to prove that. A tired team just won't be sharp physically or mentally and this is a very tired team.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Hmm. He had tons of GWG and useful in 3 on 3.

4 points in his last 16 games, and only 2 assists his past 10 games.

So offensively he is invisible. Defensively, he is worse. He made the NHL based on his production, and right now that does not exist. I honestly think he is the softest Red Wing regular player I have ever seen. So easy to knock off the puck, never interested in battling, slows down to make sure he doesn't get hit.

Trade him to the Canucks, he's fit in with the Sedins. It really is amazing to look at his play from 2 years ago to see how much he as regressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad