61i8lKU.png

g9rDFCJ.png

:kings2
W59A8SR.png

PrUR28A.png

7bwzPpu.png

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Hoping for a comfortable lead at the end of the 2nd so i can go to bed. Sharks game was one thing, only needed to make it through Friday at that point. This one will mess me up for the whole week.

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
I'll be there again tonight! Hopefully we can rock the Staples Center with LGRW chants going like we did at the Pond last night.

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
I used to watch every game regardless of the time, I doubt I'll make it to the 3rd period now. I'm old.

At least you have the opportunity. Now that I'm back on the west coast, I have to sneak the first period / maybe some of the second at work, listen to some on Sirius (when broadcast) in the car, then hopefully my wife and daughter are distracted enough to let me watch the end when I get home. And now we're lucky for one game, maybe two a year if we go to the OC.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I'll be there again tonight! Hopefully we can rock the Staples Center with LGRW chants going like we did at the Pond last night.

Wasn't at the game last night, but the times I do go see the Wings at the Ponda, it is filled with Wings fans! It definitely sounds like a Wings home game when your'e there.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
This can't be the correct lineup, Miller is out and Quincey was on the 3rd pairing with Smith in this mornings skate I saw.

Yeah,

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 14h14 hours ago
#RedWings hoping to get MRI done on Drew Miller tomorrow after he suffered lower-body injury early in third period, Ken Holland said.

Impeccable timing.

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
Yeah,

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 14h14 hours ago
#RedWings hoping to get MRI done on Drew Miller tomorrow after he suffered lower-body injury early in third period, Ken Holland said.

Impeccable timing.

Almost fraudulent if you ask me.

FissionFire

Dec 22, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
www.redwingscentral.com
Almost fraudulent if you ask me.

Doubtful that a team fighting for points in one of the tightest divisions is just going to pull their best PK player for the entire 3rd period of a 1-1 road game just to "fake" an injury to get another player certain to have tons of rust into the lineup. Did you see the PK without Miller? There are plenty of other players the Wings would have get a phantom injury before him (Andersson, Jurco for example). It would be easy to have one of them "catch a rut" in the morning skate and come up lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad