GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Boston Bruins | 10/13/2018 | 3:00PM ET | FSD

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I'll never understand what management saw in Rasmussen

The guy is 6'6 plays like he's 5'6 can't create any offense on his own, all he's good for is sitting in front of the net but his lack of physical presence is making that impossible for him in this league

Reactions: Filppula

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
Man, seeing how Ottawa is playing today, it really shows it's not THAT much a lack of talent but lack of effort. Don't get me wrong, this is a bad roster on paper, but I also think we have a TON of floaters. Blashill doesn't seem to inspire anyone after a goal or cause them to raise their play.

It's one thing to be a bad team who competes and hustles hard. Buffalo a few years back had a bunch of AHLers but at least looked engaged. Nobody but Bertuzzi, Larkin, Helm, and Athanasiou* ever look engaged.

*for five shifts a game

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
Man, seeing how Ottawa is playing today, it really shows it's not THAT much a lack of talent but lack of effort. Don't get me wrong, this is a bad roster on paper, but I also think we have a TON of floaters. Blashill doesn't seem to inspire anyone after a goal or cause them to raise their play.

It's one thing to be a bad team who competes and hustles hard. Buffalo a few years back had a bunch of AHLers but at least looked engaged. Nobody but Bertuzzi, Larkin, Helm, and Athanasiou* ever look engaged.

*for five shifts a game

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
I'll never understand what management saw in Rasmussen

The guy is 6'6 plays like he's 5'6 can't create any offense on his own, all he's good for is sitting in front of the net but his lack of physical presence is making that impossible for him in this league
"Leadership"

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
overplaying the 4th line again, glendening leading the team in ice time.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
At this point guys can we say coaching is a big big problem? The team cant break out of their own zone, cant get into the o zone, when they do they look like a house team all over the place.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Nice whack in the face of Larkin by McAvoy. No call of course. What are they look in at? f***in refs!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad