GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Boston Bruins | 10/13/2018 | 3:00PM ET | FSD

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Hoping for a hard fought 1-0 loss with Rask getting a shutout and DeBrusk getting a shorthanded goal

#FantasyHockeyMadeMeDoIt

Reactions: Flowah

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Hoping for a hard fought 1-0 loss with Rask getting a shutout and DeBrusk getting a shorthanded goal

#FantasyHockeyMadeMeDoIt

I want Detroit to win of course but man. Some output from DeBrusk would be nice. I also got this guy on my Fantasy Team and he was friggin awesome last season even when playing injured. This season nothing besides one single hit in four games. Small sample size but he hasn't been great so far.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Show is so predictable. But I can't stop watching.
I think it really jumped the shark when they put Dekeyser out for 3 on 3. So unrealistic.

I'm hoping next season they do what a lot of desperate shows do, bring in some new young adorable kid to try and liven things up. Maybe someone like Hughes.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
I'm actually half-expecting a win today.

That said, I'm actually rooting for the Red Sox over the Astros so it's apparently upside down day.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
I'm actually half-expecting a win today.

That said, I'm actually rooting for the Red Sox over the Astros so it's apparently upside down day.

We're due to win one these some day. But the Bruins have won 3 straight since the opener where they were embarrassed by the Caps. I'll go 4-3 wings. Goals AA gets 2, Nyquist, Ras.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Common, let's keep them losses commin

Hopefully AA gets on the board finally -- strong game from Ras would be cool also

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad