GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Boston Bruins | 10/13/2018 | 3:00PM ET | FSD

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Can't blame Blashill with this roster. We literally have no one that can produce consistently...

Last edited:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I do like the way a lot of our younger players play in terms of having an edge. They aren't going to be a fun bunch play against when they do hopefully improve after a few more high drafts. Super competitive group of kids.

Reactions: Frk It

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I do like the way a lot of our younger players play in terms of having an edge. They aren't going to be a fun bunch play against when they do hopefully improve after a few more high drafts. Super competitive group of kids.
Hronek, Sulak, and Hicketts all enjoy being physical. Hronek plays like he's pissed off at the world.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Hicketts played that fine, idiot announcer is an idiot. Play the pass. You have to expect Bernier to save that.

Larkin needed to actually apply some backcheck pressure, he stopped skating and let pastrnak gain tons of space

Negative, Hicketts had help on his other side and needed to step up an challenge the shooter. That was his read and he froze leaving the space for Pasta to finish. I am not going to fault anybody too much because that is a play Pasta makes a couple times a game and finishes a lot. He is a really talented hockey player. Sometimes you have to credit the other side, he got himself into open time and space because he is good at doing that, we need similar game breakers ourselves.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Well then your second sentence makes no sense, how can you blame Blash if the roster is ****?
1807143_1.jpg

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
I wouldn't mind seeing Frk and some other shoot first players. Lots of play makers or guys that can skate .. not many who have the mentality to shoot or have the instincts.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Our defense has actually been decent this year considering the injuries. We just can not score at all. This team is going to be tough to watch this season. Nothing more boring than a bad team that can't score! Would much rather be losing games with high scoring than this. We get 3 goals and it feels like an explosion of offense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad