GDT: Detroit at Carolina CANCELLED (Rescheduled for 3/27)

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I mean I know this team isn't fun to watch but where the heck is everyone?

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
I went to Raleigh over the weekend to visit my sister-in-law, her partner and their daughter, and unfortunately since I had to work today I couldn't stay for this one. I did attend Buffalo vs. Canes on Saturday night, and thought the ice was quite bad.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I went to Raleigh over the weekend to visit my sister-in-law, her partner and their daughter, and unfortunately since I had to work today I couldn't stay for this one. I did attend Buffalo vs. Canes on Saturday night, and thought the ice was quite bad.

Are tickets cheap there? I didn't even think, but it's only an 8 or 9 hour drive from Nashville. I could had a little "mini vacation" there.

Hard to get DRWs tickets in Nashville. People here view Red Wings as their "rival" so prices go up and they sell out quickly. Also CHI games are expensive and hard to get. Otherwise tickets are cheap and easy to get here in Nashville.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Should be a tough game. Carolina is a carefree team right now. Lots of skilled young guys down there. Excited to see how Aho looks and how Hanifin is coming along.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Are tickets cheap there? I didn't even think, but it's only an 8 or 9 hour drive from Nashville. I could had a little "mini vacation" there.

Hard to get DRWs tickets in Nashville. People here view Red Wings as their "rival" so prices go up and they sell out quickly. Also CHI games are expensive and hard to get. Otherwise tickets are cheap and easy to get here in Nashville.

Sixty bucks each for really good seats on Stubhub. Prices for the Wings looked to be about the same.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Hey Wings fans. Sorry for the delay. They just broadcast an interview with team president Don Waddell. Per Waddell, a part broke and released a good bit of freon from the system. The broken part was discovered about 15-20 minutes prior to warm-up and this is the first time this part has broken in 18 years. Ice is currently about 23 degrees and needs to be 17-18 degrees. The part has been fixed and they're pumping more freon into the system. Game has to start by 9:30 by the NHL rules.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Hey Wings fans. Sorry for the delay. They just broadcast an interview with team president Don Waddell. Per Waddell, a part broke and released a good bit of freon from the system. The broken part was discovered about 15-20 minutes prior to warm-up and this is the first time this part has broken in 18 years. Ice is currently about 23 degrees and needs to be 17-18 degrees. The part has been fixed and they're pumping more freon into the system. Game has to start by 9:30 by the NHL rules.

Thanks for the update, So do you figure about an hour delay then or possibly more.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Huh ice cooling problems? Are we somehow playing this at the Barclays Center?:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad