Confirmed Trade: [DET/WSH] Nick Jensen and 2019 5th round pick for 2020 2nd round pick and Madison Bowey

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Surprised Jensen was had for that much.

Good job, Kenny. Even if it is an even trade I like getting draft picks, especially draft picks in the first two rounds.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Wow im surprised a 2nd is attached... Bowey isnt anything special but that 2nd rounder is key.

Bowey needs to figure out a way to improve his hockey IQ or he will never be a NHL regular

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
Wow now I wish I could tag that Red wings fan dissing on Edler in that thread yesterday. Wow what an overpayment!

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Wings fans, what is his + and - ?

I see he can play 20+ minutes/night, that's good, even if he won't play that much with the Caps if there is no injury in the TOP 4.

Good PKer? puck mover?

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Would be surprised if there's many if any Caps fans that are upset with Bowey being traded. Played 51 games last season but none in the playoffs and that they traded for both Kempny and Jerabek last season, well the FBI would call that a clue.

Again this season, with Djoos injured it was Bowey's time to shine but Siegenthaler passed him on the defensive depth chart. Caps have D-depth in Hershey as well.

Hard to say who Caps fans wanted to be traded more or sooner, Bowey or Burakovsky, but Burakovsky has started to string some positive play on the third line in the last 10 games or so.

Would have preferred the Caps not have to include a 2nd, but it is what it is.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Not that Montreal would trade him but now I'm wondering what Petry would fetch in this market

Petry is really good. He would probably fetch similar to Muzzin, maybe even higher as there is no one else on the market (that we know of). 1st and decent prospect or two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad