GDT: DET @ TOR| 7:00pm EST | 3/24/18 | FS-D

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Ya pretty good hold by jvr on that goal, ref can put himself on the sheet for an assist on that goal

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Toronto looks like a cat toying with a mouse that it caught. All that's missing is the upcoming kill. (And Detroit does a pretty good impression of a fairly helpless mouse.)

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
The NHL is based in Toronto, so some Toronto fan boy working for them probably wanted that reviewed. That play doesn't get reviewed for any other team in the league. Wasn't even close to going in.

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
The NHL is based in Toronto, so some Toronto fan boy working for them probably wanted that reviewed. That play doesn't get reviewed for any other team in the league. Wasn't even close to going in.

NHL is based in New York, fyi.

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
the reviews are based in toronto

So?

Not that I agree with the call (as I had assumed all calls had to be seen to horn), but Toronto has had zero favours from anyone in a game management position. From penalty calls, to challenges to goal reviews.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I'm pretty sure the broadcast didn't show the replay that was in question. There was a shot that got through traffic and went off the post. I think that's what they were looking at.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Just started watching the game and the goal Leafs scored was hilarious. That whole line was just lost, AA just looking at the puck with poke and hope hockey defense, Svechnikov just turning around in one spot... jeebus

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Svechnikov and Frk bumped into each other before they scored, this last shift they bumped into each other again. Yall know your position?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad