GDT: DET @ TOR| 7:00pm EST | 3/24/18 | FS-D

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
The good thing about the Green injury is that Daley gets power play time. I have no clue why Blashil wasn't playing him on the power play in the first place. Dude is third in points among our defensemen and all of it is from even strength. Kronwall's points on the other hand mostly come from the power play.

Trevor Daley:
EV Points- 12
SH Points- 3
PP Points- 0
Niklas Kronwall:
EV Points- 7
SH Points- 0
PP Points- 13

PS: This isn't because Daley is bad on the power play, we cannot possibly know that because he's barely played on the power play.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
The good thing about the Green injury is that Daley gets power play time. I have no clue why Blashil wasn't playing him on the power play in the first place. Dude is third in points among our defensemen and all of it is from even strength. Kronwall's points on the other hand mostly come from the power play.

Trevor Daley:
EV Points- 12
SH Points- 3
PP Points- 0
Niklas Kronwall:
EV Points- 7
SH Points- 0
PP Points- 13

PS: This isn't because Daley is bad on the power play, we cannot possibly know that because he's barely played on the power play.

Being third on the Wings defense in scoring is like being third at the dyslexic spelling context... Its not really something to brag about.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Being third on the Wings defense in scoring is like being third at the dyslexic spelling context... Its not really something to brag about.
I know, I guess what I'm trying to say is Daley might have some untaped offensive potential that we aren't using because he isn't getting any power play minutes. I'm not saying he'd be at the same level as Green, but if he were played on the power play more consistently I could see him having around 25 points by now.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
I know, I guess what I'm trying to say is Daley might have some untaped offensive potential that we aren't using because he isn't getting any power play minutes. I'm not saying he'd be at the same level as Green, but if he were played on the power play more consistently I could see him having around 25 points by now.

He’s 34...

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Jesus Christ just sing the anthems normally and don't make it about yourself dammit. Also what's with Ken and Darren's mics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad