Proposal: DET-NYR

tradenashnow

Feb 17, 2018
He's improved every year on faceoffs. He also was put in a checking role until Miller was dealt and had 25 goals. You know nothing on this player and did no research. Think before you post. Two years ago Hayes improved 10% on draws. Last year 5%. Those are huge jumps. I expect him to be a 55% guy on draws based on his trend. His goals have gone from 14, 17 to 25. Though, you wouldn't know that becuase like many posters here, you do absolutely no research.

Last edited:

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Lol wut?

Scores 25 goals (first time scoring more than 17 goals) and all of a sudden he's on the verge of being a 30 goal scorer?and last year was the only year as a 50+% faceoff guy and BARELY eclipsed it at 50.5% and now he is being bumped to 55%?

Wow
He could easily have scored 30 plus if he got any pp time worth noting. I believe other comparable center (Zibanejad) almost got 3 times as much pp ice time per game as Hayes.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
He's improved every year on faceoffs. He also was put in a checking role until Miller was dealt and had 25 goals. You know nothing on this player and did no research. Think before you post. Two years ago Hayes improved 10% on draws. Last year 5%. Those are huge jumps. I expect him to be a 55% guy on draws based on his trend. His goals have gone from 14, 17 to 25. Though, you wouldn't know that becuase like many posters here, you do absolutely no research.
lol, only 14 players in the NHL (with a qualified minimum number of draws) were 55+% last year

Hayes is just suddenly going to jump up to 55% when he was break even last year?

I mean, hes probably going to be 70% on faceoffs in two years and hitting 40+ goals right?

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
I'd pass. AA is nice with the speed but he's another middle 6 tweener type. Plenty of those on NY already. What's the + really going to be since AA is the core value of the deal?

If they're moving Hayes I'm hoping for either something around a late 1st or similar value for long term future, or add something nice to Hayes to get a some solid, young NHL scoring winger or RD to continue the present build... OR a 1 for 1 hockey trade with a team that has a similar age/value W or RD and could use a C.

Reactions: Rangers_23

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
I'd pass. AA is nice with the speed but he's another middle 6 tweener type. Plenty of those on NY already. What's the + really going to be since AA is the core value of the deal?

If they're moving Hayes I'm hoping for either something around a late 1st or similar value for long term future, or add something nice to Hayes to get a some solid, young NHL scoring winger or RD to continue the present build... OR a 1 for 1 hockey trade with a team that has a similar age/value W or RD and could use a C.
Spot on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad