Proposal: Det - Chi

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Today I learned:

1. Detroit has a cap problem. (News to me)
2. Mike Green and Anthony Mantha are "Cap dumps".
3. The price of dumping said, "Cap dumps" is Filip Zadina and a likely top 5 pick.
4. Chicago is apparently in prime position to take on said, "Cap dumps", with $21M invested in Toews and Kane, and Seabrook and probably Keith not willing to wave their NTCs.

Seriously, how has this not been locked? This guy is clearly either trolling or not old enough to be posting here.

Reactions: Oddbob

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Today I learned:

3. The price of dumping said, "Cap dumps" is Filip Zadina and a likely top 5 pick.
4. Chicago is apparently in prime position to take on said, "Cap dumps", with $21M invested in Toews and Kane, and Seabrook and probably Keith not willing to wave their NTCs.

Seriously, how has this not been locked? This guy is clearly either trolling or not old enough to be posting here.

Come on now, lets not be ridiculous.

The first round pick was top-5 protected.

Reactions: Adityase and LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Today I learned:

ok i came back to get all the flaming that, by some poster thinks i deserves.... ok i will take it.

but i instantly made a correct to the post and struck out Mantha and added Darrn Helm.

while that might not help, at least get the facts right.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
ok i came back to get all the flaming that, by some poster thinks i deserves.... ok i will take it.

but i instantly made a correct to the post and struck out Mantha and added Darrn Helm.

while that might not help, at least get the facts right.

that does not help at all, no. why would the red wings trade mike green, zadina, and a lottery draft pick for a bunch of crap? the only one in the deal who maybe has negative value is helm, the other guys all have positive value and it's worth a heck of a lot more than getting essentially nothing in return.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
ahhh i see you are the classy one on this site.

It has nothing to do with being classy. There are a total of 15,247 threads in this subforum, and of all of them, you've proposed quite possibly the worst trade thread of all time.

If you think subbing out Mantha for Helm brings it up to speed, you've reached new levels of delusion.

Reactions: Oddbob and Adityase

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
that does not help at all, no. why would the red wings trade mike green, zadina, and a lottery draft pick for a bunch of crap? the only one in the deal who maybe has negative value is helm, the other guys all have positive value and it's worth a heck of a lot more than getting essentially nothing in return.
per your opinion you may say it is crap and i see that no matter what i say, i will not justify my org idea/thought process.

but that is ok .....

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
per your opinion you may say it is crap and i see that no matter what i say, i will not justify my org idea/thought process.

but that is ok .....

Because your original thought process was cap relief for Detroit, which they don't need... At all.

Reactions: Oddbob

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
The cap is not an issue for Detroit. They have enough flexibility to offer Karlsson/ Panarin/ Stone/ Duchene/ Bobrovsky a 7 year x ~11M contract and not be scrambling to move money around in September/ October.

There is literally no reason for Detroit to do this, all of those fringe NHLers or young depth NHLers - Detroit has their own version of those guys. This trade accomplishes literally nothing for Detroit. If Holland did this he would be fired.

Reactions: Adityase and LDF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad