Proposal: Det - Chi

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
A Bhawk / Det trade idea.

This trade for Det to continue help with the Salary Cap going into the off-season while at the same time helping in putting prospects in the overall Det org.

to Det

Connor Murphy - RHD, Gustav Forsling – LHD, Brendan Perlini – Winger, Dylan Sikura – Center, Victor Ejdsell – Center,

to Bhawks

Mike Green – RHD, Anthony Mantha – RW , Darren Helm, Filip Zadina – LW, 2019 1st rou pick – top 5 protected if not then 2020 1st rounder no protection, Plus 2019 3rd rounder.

Last edited:

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
well i guess it is a one sided idea favoring the Bhawks, but i was thinking of salary dump per se for det.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Those det players are good players with value, not cap dumps.
but with Det back against the cap wall and those players mention will ease the cap.

ref to the Bhawks player, they too are real value as an up and coming prospect with some really high projection.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
well i guess it is a one sided idea favoring the Bhawks, but i was thinking of salary dump per se for det.
1. We don't need a salary dump
2. Where is the salary dump? Green? Who is by far our best defenseman on a pretty reasonable, short contract? Mantha? Who is one of our best, youngest forwards, on a pretty reasonable contract?
3. This is REALLY one sided. I'm not sure I would make this trade for any one of the four pieces going the other way. And then, you didn't add one piece, you didn't add 2 pieces, you added 3 more high end pieces.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
1. We don't need a salary dump
2. Where is the salary dump? Green? Who is by far our best defenseman on a pretty reasonable, short contract? Mantha? Who is one of our best, youngest forwards, on a pretty reasonable contract?
3. This is REALLY one sided. I'm not sure I would make this trade for any one of the four pieces going the other way. And then, you didn't add one piece, you didn't add 2 pieces, you added 3 more high end pieces.
i change the Mantha with darren helms.

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
but with Det back against the cap wall and those players mention will ease the cap.

ref to the Bhawks player, they too are real value as an up and coming prospect with some really high projection.

Detroit doesn't care about the Cap. They have plenty coming off at the end of the year.

Which of those Hawks players has a really high projection? Higher than Zadina? Higher than a really really good 1st round pick? Higher than Mantha? c'mon. You must be smoking one of those cocaine laced joints right now.

Reactions: Oddbob and Edison

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Detroit doesn't care about the Cap. They have plenty coming off at the end of the year.

Which of those Hawks players has a really high projection? Higher than Zadina? Higher than a really really good 1st round pick? Higher than Mantha? c'mon. You must be smoking one of those cocaine laced joints right now.
no not higher than Zadina but oh well.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
I think this is quite possibly the worst trade proposal (by far) I have ever seen on this message board. Mike Green, Anthony Mantha, Filip Zadina, Darren Helm, a lottery pick, and a 3rd round pick for a bunch of crap players? What the hell? Might as well have the Wings throw in Cholowski, Hronek, and Rasmussen for Luke Johnson in return while you're at it.

Last edited:

echlfreak

Aug 1, 2003
If Chicago is going to try to make a run? Would Detroit do:

Detroit gets
Hayden, young physical C/RW
Forsling, promising puck moving/mobile D
Kruger, fill in for Helm and then can keep or dump him
Edjsell, 6'5" C having some struggles this year but was solid in AHL playoffs last year

Chicago gets
Green, proven-reasonably priced puck moving D
Helm, veteran C who can round out 3rd/4th line

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
If Chicago is going to try to make a run? Would Detroit do:

Detroit gets
Hayden, young physical C/RW
Forsling, promising puck moving/mobile D
Kruger, fill in for Helm and then can keep or dump him
Edjsell, 6'5" C having some struggles this year but was solid in AHL playoffs last year

Chicago gets
Green, proven-reasonably priced puck moving D
Helm, veteran C who can round out 3rd/4th line

Chicago would have to convince both players to waive their NTCs. I would be ok with this deal from Detroit’s end

Reactions: Adityase

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Lol haha haha omg, How about you guys take Big Rig, Helm, Abby, Frk, Vanek, and give us Towes, Kane, Anisimov. Sound good. It will help your guys next 20 year rebuild.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
A Bhawk / Det trade idea.

This trade for Det to continue help with the Salary Cap going into the off-season while at the same time helping in putting prospects in the overall Det org.

to Det

Connor Murphy - RHD, Gustav Forsling – LHD, Brendan Perlini – Winger, Dylan Sikura – Center, Victor Ejdsell – Center,

to Bhawks

Mike Green – RHD, Anthony Mantha – RW , Darren Helm, Filip Zadina – LW, 2019 1st rou pick – top 5 protected if not then 2020 1st rounder no protection, Plus 2019 3rd rounder.
LMFAO So Detroit by far gives up the best pieces in the deal? No way Green waive for Chicago and we're not dealing Zadina unless Detroit boy Debrincat is coming the other way. This is total trash for Detroit. And Holland just blocked Bowmans number.

Reactions: Oddbob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad