GDT: DET/CAR: No Time for Relaxation

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Svech may score 4 if they don’t play his brother tonight.

Can you imagine that. A team on a non competing year, already out of it. A player according to the media and fans that already earned ice time being benched on a chance to play against his brother.

I'm not a Bill Peters fan but give him props were its due he skated Bickel in the shoot out when are season was done and he did it just for him. This if he doesn't play is the exact opposite of being a solid human being

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Can you imagine that. A team on a non competing year, already out of it. A player according to the media and fans that already earned ice time being benched on a chance to play against his brother.

I'm not a Bill Peters fan but give him props were its due he skated Bickel in the shoot out when are season was done and he did it just for him. This if he doesn't play is the exact opposite of being a solid human being
We also played Jared Staal in a game with both Eric & Jordan against the NYR (who would have had Marc playing had he not been injured)...still don't know why we let the best Staal go...

MustardStew

Lurking Lurker
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2003
Hillsborough, NC
Excited to back in PNC tonight!

Sounds like there's a good chance we see the return of the Surge if we win today's game

I see where you're coming from but if I went out there and saw a win but not a storm surge I'd be disappointed

Will be up in Section 204. Baby's first game. Let's see some fireworks boys.
Trying to be super efficient :nod:

Yes, super pumped to be back in PNC! Shall be there to remind them that we don't lose, and that we want a surge! Though, I kinda agree about waiting till more fans, so... maybe a partial as was suggested somewhere else? 15% of the team? What's that - 3 and a leg?

hag65

Jan 14, 2021
Eye of the Hurricane

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
I'm planning to be behind the bojangles watching the game if anyone wants to fight. BYOB.
If the smell of cajun-spiced grease and the taste of diabetes-inducing sweet tea in advance of a pending hockey game doesn't fire a person up, then check your pulse...

MV5BNTdiYTMxYzEtNzgzMC00ZjZmLTg0MjQtY2M2ZDA3MTgwMGUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE5MjUyOTM@._V1_.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad