Destroying jerseys online

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Freaking store won't ship to the States!! I loaded my cart up with 2 pro jerseys, 4 tees and 3 hats and it won't ship to me. Unreal.

You must have some cheap options in the states? Though this is a good sale... imagine how many times we do the same, only to find out there is a $100 dollar shipping charge from some US sites lol

Sorry, didn't realize you weren't in Canada.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
You must have some cheap options in the states? Though this is a good sale... imagine how many times we do the same, only to find out there is a $100 dollar shipping charge from some US sites lol

Sorry, didn't realize you weren't in Canada.

Actually, no. I get all my Leafs stuff on eBay or NHL.com store, which is overpriced. I'm in Philly so there's no place to find any Leafs swag in person. This store has so much I want too, especially a hat that I've been looking everywhere for.

Reactions: wingman75

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Actually, no. I get all my Leafs stuff on eBay or NHL.com store, which is overpriced. I'm in Philly so there's no place to find any Leafs swag in person. This store has so much I want too, especially a hat that I've been looking everywhere for.

I feel you man... this is me as a Broncos fan... I have to make a trip to Denver with an extra empty suitcase!

Reactions: Boxscore

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
I feel you man... this is me as a Broncos fan... I have to make a trip to Denver with an extra empty suitcase!
I have a buddy in Toronto -- just reached out to him to see if I can have it shipped to him, then he can send my way. He's probably so disgusted right now though that the sight of blue and white will make him see red. lol

Captain14

Jan 3, 2018
Buffalo, NY
I’ll be honest, I ripped my Leafs jersey off my body and tore it to shreds after the Boston Game 7 debacle.
Then I went out and bought another at the start of the new season.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Just sell them. Donate them.I’m mad at the team to and You can do what you want with them really but burning them and posting online just means you’re more so an attention seeker then just mad at the team.

Scott r

Feb 10, 2021
If it gets anywhere to that point..you neednto walk away. I walked away from NY Rangers in early 90s

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Some fans/ex fans are destroying jerseys across the city and posting them online. It's your property u can do what u want but the burning of the Gilmour jersey wasn't cool. He bled blue and white and always had the killer instinct. I'm gonna sell my jersey collection myself and take up another passion so I understand the pain.
That's arson and it's immature. I hope that no one was hurt from the fire that these idiots start.

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
Dumb reaction but I guess when you're helpless to do anything it's what comes to mind.

P.S. I'm surprised Gilmour hasn't been cancelled. Google why he was traded from the Blues.

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
Arson is a criminal term. Safely burning your personal property without an intention of insurance fraud or risk of bodily harm to others isn't arson.

Reactions: yubbers

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
It's an interesting thread to read. There seems to be an elevated sacred symbolism being attached to this jersey. Don't forget that it's nothing more than a consumer item sold by a corporation at a huge mark up. It doesn't mean freedom or eternal life or the sanctity of life or goodwill to mankind.

Reactions: Auston 316

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad