GDT: Despite what it sounds like outside, we are not playing the Cardinals tonight, it’s the Hawks

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
So anyway will Ned get a start in Chicago (IMO he should) or will we through him to the Blue jackets which IMO is a worse plan... Or will we tried to Ride Reimer Forever and only give up that plan when he's broken down Like a wreck at the bottom of the Atlantic.

I think we see him tonight and one of the Cbus games. Remember he is from Parma Ohio a suburb of Cleveland just a few hours north of Cbus

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
RALEIGH, NC - Don Waddell, President and General Manager of the National Hockey League's Carolina Hurricanes, today announced that goaltender Petr Mrazek has undergone surgery on his right thumb. A timetable for his return will be determined in the coming days.
Mrazek, 28, has registered a 2-1-0 record, 0.99 goals-against average, .955 save percentage and two shutouts in four appearances in 2020-21. He currently leads all NHL goaltenders in goals-against average and save percentage, and he is one of five netminders to earn two shutouts so far this season. The 6'1", 190-pound goaltender has earned a 46-31-5 record, 2.48 goals-against average, .911 save percentage and nine shutouts in 84 appearances with the Hurricanes since joining the team as a free agent on July 1, 2018. Mrazek has posted a 124-95-28 record, 2.60 goals-against average, .911 save percentage and 23 shutouts in 267 career NHL games with Detroit, Philadelphia and Carolina. The Ostrava, Czech Republic, native was drafted by the Red Wings in the fifth round, 141st overall, of the 2010 NHL Draft.
Petr Mrazek Undergoes Surgery on Right Thumb

Reactions: Unsustainable

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
THE DISRESPECT TO CENTRAL DIVISION IS REAL IN THAT ARTICLE. LAST STANLEY CUP FINALISTS IN THE DIVISION, HELLO? AND BOTH MONTREAL AND TORONTO ON TOP.

FREAKING JOKE.

Dont lose sleep over it, first its power ranking and they are 80% opinion. secondly its in a year where no one plays outside of the division until the 3rd round of the playoffs, literally zero way to judge teams from out of the division against each other.

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
Shake off those Covid cooties and put 2 more points in the bank, thanks.
Canes to the rest of the NHL

tumblr_mo21h1wfdB1r2fqvso1_500.gif

Funny thing, I grew up 10 miles north of Glenbrook High in Northbrook, the fictional Shermer HS for the Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller's Day off setting. Lot's of good memes from those films

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Dont lose sleep over it, first its power ranking and they are 80% opinion. secondly its in a year where no one plays outside of the division until the 3rd round of the playoffs, literally zero way to judge teams from out of the division against each other.
I AIN'T LOSING SLEEP OVER IT. I AM SAYING THE WRITER IS A DUMBASS.

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
As long as we dont win the Prez trophy, we're golden!

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
It looks like Svech and Turbo are switching lines, which makes sense. Turbo looked like he was quarantined for a couple of weeks in terms of the rust, so it seems like Brindy is going to ease him back in. Here are the projected lines:

Svechnikov-Aho-McGinn
Niederreiter-Trocheck-Necas
Foegele-Staal-Teravainen
Dzingel-Geekie-Martinook

Slavin-Hamilton
Skjei-Pesce
Gardiner-Fleury

Reimer
Nedeljkovic

Fast will return after this game, I think.

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
THE DISRESPECT TO US AND CATS DEMANDS SEVERE REPERCUSSIONS. WE SHALL SHIT ON THE LIGHTNING AND THE STARS WITH THE FURY OF TEN THOUSAND HONEY BADGERS.

WE MUST TAKE OUR VENGEANCE AND WE MUST TAKE IT NOW.
Embrace the disrespect. It beats being a fan of an extremely over-hyped franchise like the Capitals. My Caps friends won't admit that but you'll get a silent nod from 'em. Go Canes!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad