Pre-Game Talk: Desert Doggie Doo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Like Tippett is going to break up a line where each player is averaging 2 PPG and over is not going to happen or should he, when some teams this season will be averaging 2.5 GPG
I guess now they finally have 1 goal at 5on5 in 3 games we can keep the top line.

Most of McDraiPulju points have been on PP or on empty net and not because they are clicking 5on5

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
EV points are not the same as 5v5 points, they include EN points.
No coach will break up that production till it goes stale the team is 3-0 top line is killing it PP and 5/5 how many of those points are on empty nets take them away and ES is still excellent

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
sorry you're wrong all are above a ppg 5/5
NHL Stats
These don't factor in everything. EN being one.

Pulju ES goal vs VAN - pass from Nurse
Pulju ES goal vs CGY - pass from Ceci, Drai
Bouchard ES (fluke) goal - assist to Pulju, Drai
Drai EN goal assist Hyman, McD
McD EN hattrick goal, Pulju, Drai apples.

I guess I am wrong but to claim this trio is clicking at ES would also be incorrect.

Reactions: MessierII

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
No coach will break up that production till it goes stale the team is 3-0 top line is killing it PP and 5/5 how many of those points are on empty nets take them away and ES is still excellent
Let's see what they ice on road games. This line could be 'broken' as early as the next game to counter line matchups.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Well I mean let’s just see how the Arizona rookie is before making any assumptions. Could be lights out
I haven't paid attention to that, partly because if their rookie is good, they'd keep him for the rebuild. Not sell him. But yes it's worth noting just to give the team due respect. They are still an nhl team with players with something to prove

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Loser mentality. You set yourself in the best position to win both games.
Loser mentality would be to play the AHL callup over Koskinen next game. Koski looked great in preseason and saved the team last night. Starting Skinner next game would be giving him the big F you!

Ideally the team plays good next game giving Koski an easy night so he can make his 2nd start of the season vs Knights.

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
What are the chances koskinen starts both games?

I’m about to pick him up in fantasy and it will be my last add for the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad