Derek Stepan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
It's kind of like judging the result of a pack of bake it yourself oven-ready fries.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
More like giving you info and more specific info then u can get and because it is me not a 24 yr old passive guy that loves Lundqvist the info was common knowledge come on man

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
More like giving you info and more specific info then u can get and because it is me not a 24 yr old passive guy that loves Lundqvist the info was common knowledge come on man

a few spelling and grammar touch ups and a few commas and periods would be nice. I'm not a Lundqvist homer. Put me down for Brassard. It's a pack of oven ready fries because you can't really be off by all that much is what I'm saying. I'm not doubting your sources like the others but you're fishing for positive feedback on a report or speculation and when it doesn't work, you insult me by calling me passive, a 24 year old, a lundqvist homer, and someone who doesn't have the ins with people with information.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol

If you feed Larrey Borks his articals, can't we just read them?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@stevezipay: Told that NYR center Derek Stepan and his wife, Stephanie, welcomed their first child, a boy, yesterday...â€

Congrats Step....hope the kid doesn't skate like you when he's older :laugh:

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
“@stevezipay: Told that NYR center Derek Stepan and his wife, Stephanie, welcomed their first child, a boy, yesterday...â€

hah good. he probably skates like him now! All seriousness though I feel as if Step has improved his skating this season from last season. even if its just a lil pep in his step. no pun intended

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Congrats to Step. Although he has such a huge case of Baby Face Syndrome - I wonder who looks older - him or the baby.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
“@stevezipay: Told that NYR center Derek Stepan and his wife, Stephanie, welcomed their first child, a boy, yesterday...”

I hope he isn't afraid to shoot, like his dad is.

Congrats to Steps and family. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad