OT: Depends Who You Ask Apocalypse - Off Topic Thread of Summer

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Anyone jazzed for the Samsung Unpacked event tomorrow? Everything has pretty much been leaked already, but I want to see the official confirmations. It starts at 10 am so I can watch that and then watch the Isles game.

After selling my hockey cards, I am totally ready to get the Galaxy Fold 2. I'm going to pre-order that baby the moment it can be. My Galaxy Tab S3 is still going strong, but might splurge for the Tab S7 or S7+ too.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Bump up the jam

I know there are food posts in this thread somewhere so here it is. Just got home from a family party. We just had a 3 hour meal at Lombardi on 25a I guess it’s Coram . About a mile or so east of the Home Depot. Mama Mia what a meal . I ordered what they call the Sunday Sauce . A big piece of Braciole with a meatball and a sausage over rigatoni bolognese. Apps included baked clams , stuffed Mushrooms,fried Mozzarella ,salad, meatballs and peppers, garlic bread . Nice cake and coffee so good I could drink it black no sugar. Good coffee is very important . Wait staff was exceptional. I’m so fat . I recommend to any of our fans out that way . I got a bit nervous when we passed a place to buy live goats and cows along the way but it all worked out . LGI

Reactions: doublechili

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Bump up the jam

I know there are food posts in this thread somewhere so here it is. Just got home from a family party. We just had a 3 hour meal at Lombardi on 25a I guess it’s Coram . About a mile or so east of the Home Depot. Mama Mia what a meal . I ordered what they call the Sunday Sauce . A big piece of Braciole with a meatball and a sausage over rigatoni bolognese. Apps included baked clams , stuffed Mushrooms,fried Mozzarella ,salad, meatballs and peppers, garlic bread . Nice cake and coffee so good I could drink it black no sugar. Good coffee is very important . Wait staff was exceptional. I’m so fat . I recommend to any of our fans out that way . I got a bit nervous when we passed a place to buy live goats and cows along the way but it all worked out . LGI
1st bold: I didn't realize how lucky I was when I was a kid and had Braciole several times a year on Sundays or holidays. Haven't had it in ages and must rectify that!

2nd bold: on the other hand, we hardly ever had rigatoni growing up even though it was my favorite pasta ("macaroni" back then). Now it's a staple. I bought a 10 pound bag at Costco not long ago. It's good to be king.

3rd bold: I get nervous on the way to a restaurant when I pass a place where you can buy live horses and cats.

Reactions: Sparksrus3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad