Wyoming, USA
Blocked by Chambers today

giphy.gif

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Thanks for putting up the good fight. BTW, Russo called us out about it too. Which is quite funny as he should be offended by how he does his job and Chambers does his is seen in the same light.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I'm biased as I write for BSN, but AJ has been putting in the work these last several months and deserves credit. Chambers is just a hack. He doesn't even stay until the end of a good chunk of home games.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Will never forget when Chambers and everyone was complaining that the team was releasing their news through the Avs Twitter. Instead of giving it to them to report or whatever happened.

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
Hot take! Mike chambers just tweeted a picture of an email with the email, direct and cell number of Jean Martineau. I bet he will like that.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
Yeah that was a dark moment in Avs beat writer history. Does any other team even have close to this much writer drama?

Russo creates a fair amount of drama. This whole Chambers vs. BSN is getting embarrassing. I really don't care about their opinions of each other.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Lol, brilliant.

BSN never claimed Chambers stole their quote. They just were first and put their story put about an hour before Chambers did.

And yes it is stupid. Chambers should not keep perpetuating this. What else would help is having actual news to discuss.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
Russo creates a fair amount of drama. This whole Chambers vs. BSN is getting embarrassing. I really don't care about their opinions of each other.

Russo is too much of a homer to create drama with minny fans though, he usually does it with other teams (mostly us and the blues)

my favorites of his are a tie between crying about EJ hitting literally nothing and crying because the head doctor saw Landeskog about his injury before neiddereiter about his injury (and insinuating Roy ordered the doctor to wait on Neiderrieter)

also considering Chambers just put Martineau's contact information on twitter...BSN is probably a more likely source to get information from now on (it was anyway, but that probably does it from the avs themselves)

Last edited:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Will never forget when Chambers and everyone was complaining that the team was releasing their news through the Avs Twitter. Instead of giving it to them to report or whatever happened.

Frei tried to go on strike and threatened he'd never attend another presser again. :laugh:

As if anyone cared if he went or not. Unfortunately for him, I think his bosses did because that's his damn job. He went back pretty quickly.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I think the Avs gave him a morsel of exclusive news after that to mend fences. I don't think the bosses at the DP give two craps what goes on.

They really hang their hat on this "well we travel" which they are doing less of now. When that goes away, then what?

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Oh God, I want to text him so bad, but I don't want to make the poor man suffer just because Chambers is dumber than a sackful of toenail clippings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad