Denver Post: Denver Post Thread

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I don't know what the problem is. I wrote last week that Berra would come up and if an idiot like me can figure it out, why can't the beat writers and they can then ask Roy about it?

Avs aren't allowed to keep Berra down there any longer without waiving him.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
You guys think he's mad that they didn't tell him about Berra? I thought he was just going on about crap from last week. If he's mad about that good god, everyone knew Berra would be back.

I see the BJs tweeted about Bob's injury and the Sabres tweeted about Zadorov, did they spoon feed their reporters first?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I don't think he is mad about Berra, but that the Avs are not giving him information to report first. The Avs are just reporting it themselves.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Frei is unbearable. I stopped following him on twitter, but when he got put back on the beat, started to follow again. Just stop whining. Fans don't care about you being ********.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
They say the Avs are their competitor now. Well business 101 states that when you have competition you have to offer something better or different than your competitor. They love to say how unbiased they are and if we follow just the Avs we are getting spoon fed spin. Well what difference does it make if the Avs tweet spin or Roy stands there and gives spin? If they want to be the real "truth" then find it and report it. Oh you can't get dirt out of the Avs well now what? Just sit there and complain? They aren't entitled to an audience because they are the NEWSPAPER. It's 2015.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I'd imagine the last 5-10 years of Dater's constant cynicism coupled with him and Chambers trying to create drama and fabricate feuds within the locker-room with their blogs probably has a direct correlation with how the AVs treat the Post's writers.

Insufferable baboons. Each and every one of them.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad