Trade: [DEN/SEA] Russell Wilson and 4th for Drew Lock, Shelby Harris, Noah Fant, 2 1sts, 2 2nds, 5th

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Good for Seattle, it was time. They need a serious retool and as many draft picks as they can possibly get at the moment, though they certainly need to do more with said picks than they have done previously.

Derek Carr is a decent QB and yet he's easily the worst QB in that division. If Wilson's 100% healthy this completely sucks for both the rest of the West and for bubble teams in the AFC in general.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Largest trade in history apparently.

Why do I get the feeling Seattle just got a haul for Russ that will make the Herschel Walker trade look like pennies.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
So is Seattle drafting a QB?

In my opinion they shouldn't unless they fall in love with a guy. They have serious needs all over the place and they're not competing anytime soon. This draft is vital for them to start their reconstruction.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
In my opinion they shouldn't unless they fall in love with a guy. They have serious needs all over the place and they're not competing anytime soon. This draft is vital for them to start their reconstruction.

There's Seattle's stopgap QB. If he's starting the Seahawks are clearly rebuilding, which is exactly what they should be doing.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
holy shit. this might make the HWT look like a basic trade

will seattle give lock a chance to start? or will they look to draft one or even flip all those picks for an established starter?

this is insane

Sep 19, 2008
There's Seattle's stopgap QB. If he's starting the Seahawks are clearly rebuilding, which is exactly what they should be doing.
I don't know about rebuilding. Carroll is 70.

Didn't think they'd deal him or have the patience for a rebuild...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad