May 13, 2003
Ontario
I have it as:

Markov/Emelin
Gorges/Subban
Kaberle/Diaz
Bouillon
Weber

But Therrien seems to be a huge Bouillon fan, so I can see one of Kaberle (less likely) or Weber moved for a prospect/pick.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I like your roster, but flip Bouillon with Kaberle. Kaberle is too soft and is completely redundant with Markov/Subban/Diaz and to a lesser extent Emelin's puck moving.

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
Ah cmon Bouillon is not doing bad. I don't understand the hate for him. Swap Bouillon with Kaberle and everything is better.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
My reasoning is pretty much strictly for the PP, and although he's not the same player anymore, he's clearly a better puck mover than Cube.

PP units:

Markov/Subban
Kaberle/Diaz

Better off to take turns double shifting Markov and Subban. Subban could play 35 minutes a game if he wanted to, dude is insane.

jrk

Jun 27, 2011
Markov Emelin
Gorges Subban
Bouillon Diaz

PP
Markov Diaz
Bouillon Subban

PK
Gorges Subban
Markov Emelin

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Easy answer is that if they can trade kaberle, they do that. Therrien has too much of a mancrush on Cube to sit him. So the most probable thing is weber gone for a pick.

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
Kaberla was a healthy scratch for Weber. So it's Weber or Subban? Of course Subban has the upper hand, but I could see Theirren throwing Kaberla in there to play mainly pp minutes (which hes looked horrible at so far) to set up PK.

PP Unit:

Markov - Diaz
Subban - Kaberla

but again i'd rather sit Kaberla as we already have Markov the beast and Rafael the Swiss Fencer to go along with PK.

Markov - Diaz
Subban - Emelin?

Apr 6, 2011
I have it as:

Markov/Emelin
Gorges/Subban
Kaberle/Diaz
Bouillon
Weber

But Therrien seems to be a huge Bouillon fan, so I can see one of Kaberle (less likely) or Weber moved for a prospect/pick.

da **** ?

Weber 7th
Kaberle supplied with free donuts in the pressbox until we can buy him out.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Easy answer is that if they can trade kaberle, they do that. Therrien has too much of a mancrush on Cube to sit him. So the most probable thing is weber gone for a pick.
Won't surprise me at all if we deal Weber and Eller. They just seem to be the odd men out.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Kaberle is way better than Bouillon on power play and 5-on-5

Not sure if serious? Bouillon is way better then Kaberle on 5 on 5.....Kaberle is so bad at even straight its not even funny.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Bouillon is better 5 on 5 and despite his size, he brings that physical element on the back end. Whcih is something Kaberle OBVIOUSLY doesn't bring.

Who cares about the PP.....if it was for me, I'd have 4 forwards on PP#2 with Subban. Diaz and Markov on the first PP.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Well without Bouillon I think we would've lost the game vs the devils, he broke up a 2 vs 1 brilliantly. He did some good checks, I really don't see a reason why to keep him out of the lineup, Weber is way too soft he needs to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad