Half-Assed GDT: Defending Stanley cup Champs vs S*** K***** little snow storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Pietro seriously? Zero offensive blueline skills. I rather see Dunn/Faulk at blueline than Pietro.

Reactions: Fitrix

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Not worried. Our minds are a little warped by how much we’ve been able to win. But most teams would not be able to win that much without guys like Tarasenko and Parayko in the lineup. It happens.

Time to get fresh, Parayko should be back and then hopefully Blais will be close behind him after the break.

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
Petro slow as molasses on the 6-5. Dude plays with so much heart but, man, you gotta move it or shoot it

Reactions: Vollie27

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
All right. Nice job keeping it close at the end after melting down in the 2nd. Binny had a bad period.

This is why we have Jake around people. He can come in and give us a chance is Binny is playing bad.

mike1320

Pietro seriously? Zero offensive blueline skills. I rather see Dunn/Faulk at blueline than Pietro.
giphy.gif

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Not worried. Our minds are a little warped by how much we’ve been able to win. But most teams would not be able to win that much without guys like Tarasenko and Parayko in the lineup. It happens.

Time to get fresh, Parayko should be back and then hopefully Blais will be close behind him after the break.
^THIS

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis

Nailed it.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
If you had told me on October 1st that we would be 30-11-8 at the All Star break I would have told you that you were crazy. We’re in great shape going into the home stretch, especially once Parayko and Blais get back in the lineup.

That said, I think there are a lot of guys that could use a break, including the coaching staff. JBo needs to get some rest, and it wouldn’t hurt to give guys like Petro and ROR a game or two off in the second half.

mike1320

If you had told me on October 1st that we would be 30-11-8 at the All Star break I would have told you that you were crazy. We’re in great shape going into the home stretch, especially once Parayko and Blais get back in the lineup.

That said, I think there are a lot of guys that could use a break, including the coaching staff. JBo needs to get some rest, and it wouldn’t hurt to give guys like Petro and ROR a game or two off in the second half.
100% agreed, but some folks around here won't be satisfied until we go 82-0 and win every game 6-0 with their handpicked lineup.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Didn't catch the game but looking at the shot totals I'm assuming that Binnington had a rough outing, I'll watch the condensed game later. Avs are a very good team, sucks to lose to them but gotta move on.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Is our break longer than other teams simply because we are hosting the game? I see other teams play up until Wednesday.

RR10

Jul 2, 2018
Todays Blues would lose 4-1 in seven games vs this Avs. With Tarasenko, Parayko and Blais, and Donskoi for Avs it's 50/50.

Thomas should be a key figure in every man advantage. The best playmaker and the fastest forward Blues have.

Reactions: The Merchant

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
No. Everyone has brake either week before or week after ASG.
I figured it was one of those 2 reasons. Still think that’s kind of dumb - if I was a player I’d rather just get a mandatory week of Christmas off or something for every team.

But I guess any week off mid season will help.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
The Avs are good. I was a fool for taking them lightly.

That said, I do hope we see them in the playoffs. It'll be a great fight! :yo:
Your team is just so balanced. We would only have a chance if our stars- Mack, Rantanen, and Makar carry us. Our depth is much improved but I think were missing a top six guy, 3c and another top 4 D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad