GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Minnesota |Sunday Night Special|

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Only got to see the condensed game. Looked like a good game from quite a few guys. Didn’t look like Petro had the best game. Quite a few scoring chances from when he missed an assignment.

Kyrou’s goal was sweet. High degree of difficulty to pick up a rolling puck and pick the spot from that angle.

Keep her going, boys!

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Only got to see the condensed game. Looked like a good game from quite a few guys. Didn’t look like Petro had the best game. Quite a few scoring chances from when he missed an assignment.

Kyrou’s goal was sweet. High degree of difficulty to pick up a rolling puck and pick the spot from that angle.

Keep her going, boys!
agreed .... it was a f***ing unreal snipe

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Thomas just continues to wow me. The skating, the stickwork, the awareness. Just outstanding. The only thing I ever find as a downside is sometimes he tries to do just a LITTLE too much on his own but by god his change in directions in the corner with the puck on his stick is just amazing. I hope he gets stapled to Tarasenko next year, you could finally see that 50goal season everyone has hoped for.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Missed the game due to a family emergency.

30 year old passed away yesterday. We're down 1 good man....

Let's all drink one to Eric.

See you on the other side buddy.
Sorry for yours lost. Passing away is always hard, but young dying is kind of unfair and speechless. You never know when its your time. People will be gone, but nobody can't take away memories, cherish those and talk, it will heal. :)

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
Thomas just continues to wow me. The skating, the stickwork, the awareness. Just outstanding. The only thing I ever find as a downside is sometimes he tries to do just a LITTLE too much on his own but by god his change in directions in the corner with the puck on his stick is just amazing. I hope he gets stapled to Tarasenko next year, you could finally see that 50goal season everyone has hoped for.

He does truly set it up on a tee a lot. I hope for the same.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
How did Kyrou looked at powerplay? He playe 1.22. I assume he played at 2nd powerplay unite with Thomas?

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Great W. ROR is looking so much better the past few games. Not a bad time to turn it on.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Needs to sign an 8x8 contract extension. Would he accept that? He’s just a beast

Considering the inevitible cap inflation between now and 2022 when he hits UFA, it will almost certainly take noticeably more than that.

I know I bring up this contract a lot, but Trouba got $56M over 7 years as a UFA and it was fairly well known that he had a short list of cities he was willing to sign with. Jared Spurgeon got $53M over 7 years from Minnesota ($7.575M AAV).

The days of $8M being reserved for truly top end D men is over. Parayko's reputation around the league just keeps getting better and better and he will be hitting UFA about 2 months after turning 29. With his level of talent and the way inflation works, he is going to get paid like a top 10 NHL D man at the time he signs is contract. That threshold is currently $7.85M AAV and is going to be $8M the instant either Petro or Krug signs their next deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad