GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Minnesota |Sunday Night Special|

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
When: Sunday, Feb. 22 at 6:30 p.m. CT
Watch: NBCSN
Listen: 101 ESPN, NHL App
cut.jpg

PROJECTED LINEUP

Schwartz - O'Reilly - Schenn
Sanford - Thomas - Perron
Steen - Bozak - Kyrou
Barbashev - Sundqvist - Blais
Gunnarsson - Pietrangelo
Scandella - Parayko
Dunn - Faulk
Allen/Binnington
vs.
:wild

Parise-Staal-Fiala
Zuccarello-Kunin-Galchenyuk
Foligno-Erikson Ek-Greenway
Hartman-Koivu-Donato

Suter-Spurgeon
Brodin-Dumba
Soucy-Hunt

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Sounds like Petro is but Bozak is not.

It is hopefully a good sign that Bozak took a short skate today. Thinking positively, I hope that means his injury is not long term.

Hoping for another solid effort by the boys tonight. Need to build that lead in the central back up.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Getting Tarasenko back will be like trading for a top 6 goal scoring forward

I really hope that Berube puts Tarasenko with Thomas when he comes back. I have wanted to see those two together for a long time. Combine that with the fact that the Schwartz-O'Reilly-Schenn line has been great and I dont want to see it broken up.

kruz12

Apr 4, 2018
I really hope that Berube puts Tarasenko with Thomas when he comes back. I have wanted to see those two together for a long time. Combine that with the fact that the Schwartz-O'Reilly-Schenn line has been great and I dont want to see it broken up.

Schwartz O'Reilly Schenn
Sanford Thomas Tarasenko
Steen Bozak Perron
Barbi sunny Blais
Kyrou will be scratched I imagine going into playoffs , they'll want the experience these guys know what it takes , but with changes and injuries he'll get in the lineup and be a key part to a successful run

Joshuar56

Apr 11, 2019
Schwartz O'Reilly Schenn
Sanford Thomas Tarasenko
Steen Bozak Perron
Barbi sunny Blais
Kyrou will be scratched I imagine going into playoffs , they'll want the experience these guys know what it takes , but with changes and injuries he'll get in the lineup and be a key part to a successful run
Perron and Tarasenko can play on the same line. Perron can play LW. All the lines would look a lot better to me if Steen were on the bench and Kyrou was playing. But I know that won’t happen.

I wouldn’t mind seeing
Schwartz/ROR/Schenn
Perron/Bozak/Tarasenko
Sanford/Thomas/Kyrou
Blais/Barb/Sundqvist

and then if I had my way...
Mikkola/Petro
Scandella/Parayko
Gunnarson/Bortuzzo

Last edited:

kruz12

Apr 4, 2018
Perron and Tarasenko can play on the same line. Perron can play LW. All the lines would look a lot better to me if Steen were on the bench and Kyrou was playing. But I know that won’t happen.

Perron on the left on the Thomas line with tank was my initial thought on the as well.. agreed on I'd rather see kyrou in over Steen but realistically won't happen , like I said though I'm sure he'll be called upon eventually in the playoffs

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
I pray dear God that we don’t have to listen to the same f’’n Dunkin Donuts commercial from now till the Stanley Cup hoisting. Very bad commercial!

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Donato down on the 4th line, what a fall from grace after his strong start last year post-trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad