GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Buffalo boys | cancer free zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Yesterday I asked somebody what they thought it would take for Steen to get a goal.

5CE3BFCF-8A45-464A-8BCB-40FDA33E8BFE.jpeg

Apparently that

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I also want to point out the patience by Bozak in the corner after his intial shot was blocked. It would have been real easy for him to just put that back on net but instead he let Thomas get in position behind the net. Veteran play.
He is smart player and we are lucky to have him. One way or another we are going to lose good player next year for cap reasons.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
That was terrible shift by Thomas. Has otherwise really had great night but had like 3 turnovers on that shift.

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
I’ve always argued that the actual wording of the rule doesn’t require contact if it is behind the blue line. Hockey players always tell me it’s always been the skate must be on the ice but the actual wording of the rule doesn’t say that.
I grew up playing/watching and never knew that a skate off the ice but behind the blue line was considered offsides until the NHL starting the video review

Reactions: Borderbluesfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad