GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Buffalo boys | cancer free zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Robert Thomas absolutely murdering tonight

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
If only Sanford could consistently put in the effort and forecheck like that, he’d be a worthwhile player

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
The only hole on this team is the Wing with RoR and Perron, every other line looks so good. If only Blais can come in and be a prime time player on that line we are set.

Reactions: shmotz

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
The only hole on this team is the Wing with RoR and Perron, every other line looks so good. If only Blais can come in and be a prime time player on that line we are set.
Ya Blais can actually forecheck and still make a play with the puck on his stick. Should open up space for that line 5v5. Jim Thomas reported he should be good to go in 2 weeks

Last edited:

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I’d love to see Thomas play on the top 6. The 3rd line is doing well with those three, but I’d still like to see Thomas play with better players. He may have the best natural talent on the team.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
That is a pick if I’ve ever seen one. There is absolutely no way that goal should stick. Should be a power play.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Definitely a pick on Dunn there but Blues can not give Eichel all that room to skate.
I hear you but he had the room because Dunn was knocked over without the puck.

And it was a set play too to get that interference. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Richelieu finally living up to the hype. He’s always been great in spurts but seems to have really stepped it up this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad