GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues @ Vegas I steal your GDT's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Oh wow, I had no clue Walman was playing. Good for him. I've always thought his slap-shot would be lethal at the NHL level, so let's see what he's got.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Steen play much better in 4th line than 3rd line where he's expected to play offensively.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Wild is such a strange team. They tho defend well and Dubnyk is last puzzle.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Not loving start

I'm lovin it. Not loving the fact that I had to take the OP off ignore to view this thread though.

What an incredible response after 2 rough losses. The team was in danger of going into a longer slump. Don't wanna get too far ahead of ourselves as there is a lot of time left. Vegas looks pretty sloppy on defense and we are making them pay for it.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Great 1st Period by The Blues!! They came out determined to play their game and win. First time they've done that in 3 games. A good sign that if this team really is determined to play their own game, and to win, they should win most of those games, regardless of the opponent. Sundqvist, with 10 goals, is on a pace for 20!

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I'm lovin it. Not loving the fact that I had to take the OP off ignore to view this thread though.

What an incredible response after 2 rough losses. The team was in danger of going into a longer slump. Don't wanna get too far ahead of ourselves as there is a lot of time left. Vegas looks pretty sloppy on defense and we are making them pay for it.
That early PP really got us going.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
There is real chemistry with 4th line. They look what they were at playoffs. Dangerous.

Chief should keep them together.

Sunny - Barbashev - Steen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad