GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues @ New Jersey |9 would be fine|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluenatic

Fresh start
Aug 13, 2010
STL
This will be a tough one to tie/win in regulation but we all know it's a decent possiblity, regardless of the play so far. Binny will need to be on his game for it to happen

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
Had a bad feeling about this game. You see it a lot late in the season where bad teams that have nothing to play for beat top teams. This is their playoff game. Defending champs, 8 game streak, and the Blues just dominated them about a week ago

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
The f***ing ads for this mobile site are getting rediculous. Halfway through a post and it redirects me and deletes my post.

Blues better turn it up in the 3rd. They are almost getting their chances, but the puck just isnt cooperating for them

Reactions: TarasenkosForearm

fishsandwichpatrol

Mar 29, 2014
Upstate SC
The f***ing ads for this mobile site are getting rediculous. Halfway through a post and it redirects me and deletes my post.

Blues better turn it up in the 3rd. They are almost getting their chances, but the puck just isnt cooperating for them
It's awful really, before I became a sponsor I would constantly get ads that crashed my browser on mobile

Reactions: Dbrownss

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
The Devils are getting away with a lot because they just keep hooking, holding, etc. Do it enough and it isn't called...

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues must have whale fat on their sticks. The puck can't stay on, and it is being sent everywhere except where their recipient teammate is on passes. They're just not into the game tonight.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Probably the worst game of the year for Parayko.

We’re making Schneider look like a Vezina candidate because he has no choice but to square to everything and we are obliging him by throwing everything at the middle of the net, and we absolutely refuse to make him and his creeky hips move laterally.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad