GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues @ New Jersey |9 would be fine|

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
When: Friday, March 6 at 6 p.m. CT
Watch: FOX Sports Midwest, FOX Sports GO
Listen: 101 ESPN, NHL App
cut.jpg

Schwartz-O'Reilly-Schenn
Sanford-Thomas-Perron
Steen-Bozak-Kyrou
Barbashev-Sundqvist-Blais

Gunnarsson-Pietrangelo
Scandella-Parayko
Dunn-Faulk

Binnington/Allen

vs.
:devils

Hughes - Hischier - Palmieri
Wood - Zajac - Anderson
Bratt - Zacha - Gusev
Rooney - McLeod - Hayden

Mueller - Subban
Mermis - Severson
Carrick - Jacobs

Blackwood

Keep the pressure on the Avs. Keep the streak alive.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Hope to see Kyrou back out there after his illness. Go Blues! Some very winnable games coming up and a real chance to break that franchise record win streak set way back in 2019. Have to play better than we did against the Rangers, though.

Reactions: JoshFromMO

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Hope to see Kyrou back out there after his illness. Go Blues! Some very winnable games coming up and a real chance to break that franchise record win streak set way back in 2019. Have to play better than we did against the Rangers, though.
I meant to include this in the OP but those are the lines that Timmerman reported yesterday. It sounds like Kyrou will be in barring something bizarre happening. Also sounds like whatever bug is going around the team is especially miserable. Kyrou was bedridden, so not a surprise we're missing guys due to it.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
They’re probably due for an off night or two down the stretch here, likely against a team we’ll feel they should have beat. But I hope it doesn’t come tonight and it doesn’t come until Colorado blinks first.

How maddening must it be to win 7 in a row, only to lose ground to St Louis when the Blues win 8.

Reactions: bleedblue1223

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
We are in a dog fight with the Avs for first. Have to keep winning. Next 5 games are all against non playoff teams. Need as many points out of these as possible

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
go blues, dont overlook this team they are playing solid hockey

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Well, Bortuzzo is better PK'er and his physicality is good. What Faulk brings in the table, I rather see Bortuzzo on ice than Faulk at least he can defend net and Dunn - Faulk pair isn't answer.
Your irrational hatred of Faulk is really showing. Not only has he been playing quite well lately Faulk has been statistically our best D on PK and Borts about our worst. And Faulk leads our D in hits. So while I like Borts, he isn’t close to as good a player as Faulk.

Reactions: mike1320
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad