GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues @ New Jersey |9 would be fine|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Just watched the game. Pretty meh effort, can't really say anyone played well. Probably not productive to dwell on it so much. A poor effort like this should send the message to be better on Sunday. Or maybe Faulk really does hold the team together. :sarcasm:

Gotta give credit to the Devils, they played a solid game. Bratt looks like a real keeper and they have some other nice pieces. Schneider looked like his old self, and ven PK looked like the dangerous player we remember from a few years ago. Brush it off and take it out on the Hawks Sunday.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I’d put ROR back with DP57. Thomas can go with Schwartz & Schenn until 91 returns...then:

Schwartz-Schenn-Tarasenko
Perron-ROR-Sanford
Blais-Thomas-Bozak
Steen-Sunny-Barby
Ex: Kyrou, DLR, Mac

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
I’d put ROR back with DP57. Thomas can go with Schwartz & Schenn until 91 returns...then:

Schwartz-Schenn-Tarasenko
Perron-ROR-Sanford
Blais-Thomas-Bozak
Steen-Sunny-Barby
Ex: Kyrou, DLR, Mac
Remember last time Vladdy came back from a shoulder injury? Expecting first line production from him is going to be painful for everyone involved.

TaffyPool

Mar 8, 2019
Didn’t get to watch the game, but caught the highlights on Sportsnet. For any NJ fans who might be lurking/reading, these highlights were the MSG+ feed and I’m interested to know...your announcer, does he annoy you as much as the five minute video featuring him annoyed me? He’s got this fakey Casey Kasem voice that just grates! Sorry to offend if he’s universally-loved/respected...I just heard that voice and has to ask! :cool:

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Remember last time Vladdy came back from a shoulder injury? Expecting first line production from him is going to be painful for everyone involved.
Seems like nearly everyone misremembers this. He had 5 goals and 9 points in first 10 games of that season. He had terrible slump in December where he had only 2 points in 13 games as the seemed to sulk after coaching change (seemed to me like he felt responsible or something for letting Yeo down). He then got super hot in February as we went on tear. I would expect he should be productive when he returns, as long as we don't fire coach again.

Reactions: badmoth

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Seems like nearly everyone misremembers this. He had 5 goals and 9 points in first 10 games of that season. He had terrible slump in December where he had only 2 points in 13 games as the seemed to sulk after coaching change (seemed to me like he felt responsible or something for letting Yeo down). He then got super hot in February as we went on tear. I would expect he should be productive when he returns, as long as we don't fire coach again.
How many of those goals were powerful shots? I remember him lacking velocity for a while and finding other ways to score.

Reactions: stlwahoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad