GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues @ Arizona| A Decade in Review|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
This north south hawayii hockey isn't us. We need long possession in the boards.

I don't like a one bit this game has gone.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Right now, I badly want one of those trademark Blues forecheck and grind you to death shifts. The ones where O'Reilly and Perron just seem to hold the puck forever.
It's odd they haven't, Yotes D doesnt hold up when when the Blues amp up the physical play. Play them like they are the Avs

Reactions: Falco Lombardi

tomin

AintNoSeats
Sponsor
Dec 18, 2014
Faulk is having a good game. Everyone else the jury is still out. Allen too but hasn't been extremely challenged imo.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Faulk is having a good game. Everyone else the jury is still out. Allen too but hasn't been extremely challenged imo.

It's a weird game because it definitely feels like the pace has been dictated by the Coyotes....but they aren't having the same opportunities to show for it?

Jake has gotten a little puck luck tonight but he's been very solid. He's looked poised which was often the problem in years past. Staying calm and in position. There was one tricky deflection in the second that stood out as one that definitely beats him five hole last year that he stopped tonight.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
That is one thing I love about Faulk. He plays 1 on 1s very physical

I've seen a few HF posters describing him as incredibly soft and it blows my mind. It's not like he just gained physicality, either. Even on Carolina, he gave me some feisty Subban-lite vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad